Master the 1Z0-053 Oracle Database 11g: Administration II content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Passleader 1Z0-053 exam. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1Z0-053 questions in our Oracle 1Z0-053 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1Z0-053 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1Z0-053 braindumps and pass your exam.
Check 1Z0-053 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have backed up your database using image copies. You have lost the SYSTEM tablespace and need to restart your database as quickly as possible. What is the correct solution?
- A. Restore the SYSTEM tablespace from the last backup set and then recover the database.
- B. Restore the SYSTEM tablespace image copy using the restore command and then restore the database.
- C. Use the switch datafile command to instantly switch to the datafile copy, recover the tablespace, and open the database.
- D. The database is not recoverable in this situation with image copies.
- E. Manually copy the datafile image copy to the correct location and then manually restore the database from SQL*Plus.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statements are true regarding system-partitioned tables? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Only a single partitioning key column can be specified.
- B. All DML statements must use partition-extended syntax.
- C. The same physical attributes must be specified for each partition.
- D. Unique local indexes cannot be created on a system-partitioned table.
- E. Traditional partition pruning and partitionwise joins are not supported on these tables.
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the following command that is used to duplicate a database on the same host:
ALLOCATE AUXILIARY CHANNEL aux 1 DEVICE TYPE DISK; DUPLICATE TARGET DATABASE TO auxdb SKIP READONLY;
Which two statements describe the effect after the database is duplicated successfully? (Choose two)
- A. The data files of the read-only tablespaces in the target database are not duplicated
- B. The read-only tablespaces in the target database are still defined in new the database
- C. The read-only tablespaces in the target database are changed to online after duplication
- D. The data files of the read-only tablespaces in the target database get duplicated
- E. The read-only tablespaces in the target database are not defined in the new database
NEW QUESTION 4
To accomplish user-managed backup for the USERS tablespace, you issued the following command to put the database in backup mode:
SQL> ALTER TABLESPACE users BEGIN BACKUP;
While copying the file to the backup destination a power outage caused the instance to terminate abnormally.
Which statement is true about the next database startup and the USERS tablespace?
- A. The database will open, and the tablespace automatically comes out of the backup mode.
- B. The database will be mounted, and recovery must be performed on the USERS tablespace.
- C. The database will be mounted, and data files in the USERS tablespace must be taken out of the backup mode.
- D. The database will not be mounted, and you must restore all the data files for the USERS tablespace from the backup, and perform recovery.
NEW QUESTION 5
In Recovery Manager (RMAN), you are taking image copies of the datafiles of your production database and rolling them forward as regular intervals. You attempt to restart your database instance after a regular maintenance task, you realize that one of the data files that belongs to the USERS tablespace is damaged and you need to recover the datafile by using the image copy. You could perform the following steps to accomplish this:
1) Mount the database
2) Take the data file offline
3) Bring the data file online
4) Use the RMAN SWITCH TO command to switch the image copy
5) Apply the archived redo logs
6) Open the database
7) Use the RMAN RESTORE TO command to switch to the image copy
Which two options illustrate the correct sequence of steps that you could follow? (Choose two.)
- A. 2, 6, 4, 5, 3
- B. 1, 2, 4, 5, 3, 6
- C. 1, 2, 4, 6, 3
- D. 1, 2, 7, 5, 3, 6
NEW QUESTION 6
USER_DATA is a nonencrypted tablespace that contains a set of tables with data. You want to convert all existing data in the USER_DATA tablespace and the new data into the
encrypted format. Which methods would you use to achieve this? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Use Data Pump to transfer the existing data to a new encrypted tablespace.
- B. Use ALTER TABLE MOVE to transfer the existing data to a new encrypted tablespace.
- C. Use CREATE TABLE AS SELECT to transfer the existing data to a new encrypted tablespace.
- D. Enable row movement for each table to be encrypted and then use ALTER TABLESPACE to encrypt the tablespace.
- E. Encrypt the USER_DATA tablespace using the ALTER TABLESPACE statement so that all the data in the tablespace is automatically encrypted.
NEW QUESTION 7
The following query will provide what information about transportable tablespaces for the current database? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The list of target platforms having the same endian format as the source database
- B. The list of target platforms requiring endian conversion
- C. The list of target platforms that will not require endian conversion
- D. The list of all target platforms that can receive transportable tablespaces from the source database
- E. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 8
You decided to use Direct NFS configuration in a non-RAC Oracle installation and created the oranfstab file in / etc. Which two statements are true regarding this oranfstab file? (Choose two.)
- A. Its entries are specific to a single database.
- B. It contains file systems that have been mounted by Direct NFS.
- C. It is globally available to all Oracle 11g databases on the machine.
- D. It contains file systems that have been mounted by the kernel NFS system.
NEW QUESTION 9
The SQL Tuning Advisor configuration has default settings in your database instance.
Which recommendation is automatically implemented after the SQL Tuning Advisor is run as part of the automatic maintenance task?
- A. statistics recommendations
- B. SQL Profile recommendations
- C. Index-related recommendations
- D. restructuring of SQL recommendations
NEW QUESTION 10
You notice that a long-running transaction is suspended due to a space constraint, and there is no AFTER SUSPEND triggered event addressing the issue. You also note that the critical transaction is just about to reach the RESUMABLE_TIMEOUT value.
Which of these actions is appropriate?
- A. Abort the session, fix the space problem, then resubmit the transaction.
- B. Use the DBMS_RESUMABLE.SET_SESSION_TIMEOUT procedure to extend the time- out for the session while you fix the problem.
- C. Do nothing, let the transaction fail, then fix the problem.
- D. Use Segment Shrink to clean up the table.
- E. Use the DBMS_RESUMABLE.SET_TIMEOUT procedure to extend the time-out for the session while you fix the problem.
NEW QUESTION 11
A user performs an update on a table. Shortly after committing the transaction, they realize
that they had an error in their WHERE clause causing the wrong rows to be updated. Which Flashback option would allow you to undo this transaction and restore the table to its previous state?
- A. Flashback Drop
- B. Flashback Query
- C. Flashback Versions Query
- D. Flashback Transaction Query
- E. Flashback Table
Use the FLASHBACK TABLE statement to restore an earlier state of a table in the event of human or application error. The time in the past to which the table can be flashed back is dependent on the amount of undo data in the system. Also, Oracle Database cannot restore a table to an earlier state across any DDL operations that change the structure of the table.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three actions are required to configure the Flashback Database? (Choose three.)
- A. set Flash Recovery Area
- B. enable Flashback logging
- C. create FLASHBACK tablespace
- D. start the database in the ARCHIVELOG mode
- E. start the database in the NOARCHIVELOG mode
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements correctly describe the relationship among the Scheduler components: job, program, and schedule? (Choose two)
- A. A job is specified as part of a program definition
- B. A program can be used in the definition of multiple jobs
- C. A program and job can be specified as part of a schedule definition
- D. A program and schedule can be specified as part of a job definition
A program object (program) describes what is to be run by the Scheduler. A program includes:
✑ An action: For example, the name of a stored procedure, the name of an executable found in the operating system file system (an "external executable"), or the text of a PL/SQL anonymous block.
✑ A type: STORED_PROCEDURE, PLSQL_BLOCK, or EXTERNAL, where
EXTERNAL indicates an external executable.
✑ Number of arguments: The number of arguments that the stored procedure or external executable accepts.
A program is a separate entity from a job. A job runs at a certain time or because a certain
event occurred, and invokes a certain program. You can create jobs that point to existing program objects, which means that different jobs can use the same program and run the program at different times and with different settings. With the right privileges, different users can use the same program without having to redefine it. Therefore, you can create program libraries, where users can select from a list of existing programs.
If a stored procedure or external executable referenced by the program accepts arguments, you define these arguments in a separate step after creating the program. You can optionally define a default value for each argument.
Program objects (programs) contain metadata about the command that the Scheduler will run, including default values for any arguments. Schedule objects (schedules) contain information about run date and time and recurrence patterns. Job objects (jobs) associate a program with a schedule. To define what is executed and when, you assign relationships among programs, schedules, and jobs.
A job is the combination of a schedule and a program, along with any additional arguments required by the program.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three types of files can be automatically placed in the flash recovery area (fast recovery area in 11g Release 2)? (Choose three.)
- A. Alert log file
- B. Archived redo log files
- C. Control file autobackups
- D. Server Parameter file (SPFILE)
- E. Recovery Manager (RMAN) backup piece
NEW QUESTION 15
Which background process of a database instance, using Automatic Storage Management (ASM), connects as a foreground process into the ASM instance?
- A. ASMB
- B. PMON
- C. RBAL
- D. SMON
ASMB (ASM Background Process): Communicates with the ASM instance, managing storage and providing statistics, runs in ASM instances when the ASMCMD cp command runs or when the database instance first starts if the server parameter file is stored in ASM. ASMB also runs with Oracle Cluster Registry on ASM.
RBAL (ASM Rebalance Master Process): In an ASM instance, it coordinates rebalance activity for disk groups. In a database instances, it manages ASM disk groups.
PMON (Process Monitor): Monitors the other background processes and performs process recovery when a server or dispatcher process terminates abnormally.
SMON (System Monitor Process): Performs critical tasks such as instance recovery and dead transaction recovery, and maintenance tasks such as temporary space reclamation, data dictionary cleanup, and undo tablespace management
NEW QUESTION 16
Which tasks can be accomplished using the DBMS_LOB.SETOPTIONS procedure?
- A. only encryption and compression settings for all SecureFile LOBs
- B. only encryption and deduplication settings for only SecureFile CLOBs
- C. deduplication, encryption, and compression settings for all SecureFile LOBs
- D. deduplication, encryption, and compression settings only for SecureFile CLOBs
Refer to here.
This procedure sets compression, deduplication and encryption features. It enables the features to be set on a per-LOB basis, overriding the default LOB settings. This call incurs a round trip to the server to make the changes persistent.
NEW QUESTION 17
What privileges must be granted to allow an account to create the recovery catalog? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. RECOVERY_CATALOG_OWNER
- B. DBA
- C. RESOURCE
- D. SELECT ANY DICTIONARY
- E. CONNECT
NEW QUESTION 18
Evaluate the following command:
SQL> CREATE TABLE design_data (id NUMBER, doc CLOB)
LOB(doc) STORE AS SECUREFILE(DEDUPLICATE);
Which statement is true regarding the above command?
- A. The LOB values are automatically compressed.
- B. The LOB values are cached by default in the buffer cache.
- C. The LOB values are automatically stored in encrypted mode.
- D. All LOB data that is identical in two or more rows in a LOB column share the same data blocks.
DEDUPLICATE or KEEP_DUPLICATES (Link)
The option DEDUPLICATE enables you to specify that LOB data which is identical in two or more rows in a LOB column should share the same data blocks. The database combines LOBs with identical content into a single copy, reducing storage and simplifying storage management. The opposite of this option is KEEP_DUPLICATES.
NEW QUESTION 19
You issued the following commands to configure setting in RMAN;
RMAN> CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE sbt PARALLELISM 1; RMAN> CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO sbt;
RMAN> CONFIGURE DATAFILE BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE sbt TO 2; RMAN> CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE sbt TO 2;
RMAN> CONFIGURE DATAFILE BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO 2;
Then you issued the following command to take the backup: RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE PLUS ARCHIVELOG;
Which statement is true about the execution of the above command?
- A. The backup will terminate because the FORMAT clause was not configured for the channel
- B. It backs up two copies of data files to tape and disk, and two copies of archived log file on tape
- C. It backs up the data files and archived log files to disk, making two copies of each data file and archived log file
- D. It backs up the data files and archived log files to tape, making two copies of each data file and archived log file
NEW QUESTION 20
View the Exhibit and examine the RMAN commands.
Which statement describes the effect of a backup retention policy on the backup of a backup set?
- A. Either all the copies of a backup set are obsolete or none of them are as per the retention policy.
- B. The copies of the backup will be reported as obsolete under a redundancy-based backup retention policy.
- C. The copies of the backup will be reported as obsolete under a recovery window-based backup retention policy.
- D. All the copies of the backup set are counted as one instance of a backup and will deleted in backup set exceeds the redundancy-based backup retention policy.
NEW QUESTION 21
To set the history retention period for either window logging or job logging individually, which parameters of the SET_SCHEDULER_ATTRIBUTE procedure need to be used? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. LOG_HISTORY
- B. JOB_LOG_RETENTION
- C. WINDOW_LOG_RETENTION
- D. WHICH_LOG
- E. LOG_NAME
Attributes list of SET_SCHEDULE_ATTRIBUTE:
'default_timezone': Repeating jobs and windows that use the calendaring syntax retrieve the time
zone from this attribute when start_date is not specified. See "Calendaring Syntax" for more information.
'email_server': The SMTP server address that the Scheduler uses to send e-mail notifications for job state events. E-mail notifications cannot be sent if this attribute is NULL. 'email_sender': The default e-mail address of the sender of job state e-mail notifications. 'email_server_credential': The schema and name of an existing credential object that SYS has execute object privileges on. Default is NULL. The username and password stored in this credential are used to authenticate with the e-mail server when sending e-mail notifications. This functionality is available with Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (22.214.171.124). 'email_server_encryption': This attribute indicates whether or not encryption is enabled for this email server connection, and if so, at what point encryption starts, and with which protocol. This functionality is available starting with Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (126.96.36.199). Values are:
NONE: the default, indicating no encryption used
SSL_TLS: indicating that either SSL or TLS are used, from the beginning of the connection STARTTLS:indicating that the connection starts unencrypted, but the command STARTTLS is sent to the e-mail server and starts encryption
'event_expiry_time': The time, in seconds, before a job state event generated by the Scheduler expires from the Scheduler event queue. If NULL, job state events expire after 24 hours.
'log_history': The number of days that log entries for both the job log and the window log are retained. Default is 30 and the range of valid values is 0 through 1000000. 'max_job_slave_processes': This Scheduler attribute is not used.
The PURGE_LOG Procedure uses "WHICH_LOG" and "LOG_NAME" attributes. Syntax
This specifies how much history (in days) to keep. The valid range is 0 - 1000000. If set to 0, no history is kept.
This specifies the log type. Valid values are: job_log, window_log, and job_and_window_log.
This specifies which job-specific entries must be purged from the jog log. This can be a comma-delimited list of job names and job classes. Whenever job_name has a value other than NULL, the which_log argument implicitly includes the job log.
NEW QUESTION 22
View the Exhibit to examine the replay settings for replay parameters.
What is the implication for setting the values for replay parameters? (Choose all that apply.) Exhibit:
- A. The COMMIT order in the captured workload is preserved during replay.
- B. The value 100 in the THINK_TIME_SCALE parameter attempts to make the replay client shorten the think time between calls.
- C. The value 100 in the CONNECT_TIME_SCALE parameter attempts to connect all sessions as captured.
- D. The value 100 in the THINK_TIME_SCALE parameter attempts to match the captured user think time while replaying.
- E. The value 100 in the CONNECT_TIME_SCALE parameter attempts to connect all sessions immediately as soon as the replay begins.
NEW QUESTION 23
You are maintaining the SALES database. You have added a new disk to a disk group. Automatic Storage Management performs the rebalancing activity. You want to speed up the rebalancing activity.
Which parameter should you specify to control the speed of the rebalancing activity?
- A. ASM_POWER_LIMIT
- B. ASM_DISKSTRING
- C. ASM_DISKGROUPS
- D. INSTANCE_TYPE
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following ALTER DISKGROUP commands does not use V$ASM_OPERATION to record the status of the operation?
- A. ADD DIRECTORY
- B. DROP DISK
- C. RESIZE DISK
- D. REBALANCE
- E. ADD FAILGROUP
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following statements best describes Flashback Versions Query?
- A. Flashback Versions Query is used to make changes to multiple versions of data that existed between two points in time.
- B. Flashback Versions Query is used to view all version changes on rows that existed between the time the query was executed and a point in time in the past.
- C. Flashback Versions Query is used to view version changes and the SQL to undo those changes on rows that existed between two points in time.
- D. Flashback Versions Query is used to view all version changes on rows that existed between two points in time.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Dumpscollection.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-053 dumps! All 1Z0-053 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1Z0-053/ (698 New Questions)