Your success in Oracle 1Z0-053 is our sole target and we develop all our 1Z0-053 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 1Z0-053 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 1Z0-053 Practice Exams for Oracle 1Z0-053 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check 1Z0-053 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What information does the report schema command not provide? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Size of the datafiles
- B. Size of the tempfiles
- C. Date of last backup for datafiles and tempfiles
- D. Filenames for each datafile
- E. Checkpoint SCN associated with the last RMAN backup
NEW QUESTION 2
Your database is running In ARCHIVELOG mode. One of the data files, USERDATA01.DBF, in the users tablespace is damaged and you need to recover the file until the point of failure. The backup for the data file is available.
Which three files would be used in the user-managed recovery process performed by the
database administrator (DBA)? (Choose three.)
- A. Redo logs
- B. Control file
- C. The latest backup of only the damaged data file
- D. The latest backup of all the data file in the USERS tablespace
- E. Temporary files of temporary tablespace
- F. Archive Logs since the latest backup to point of failure
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to enable resumable space allocation at the instance level.
Which two actions would enable resumable space allocation at the instance level? (Choose two.)
- A. issuing the ALTER SYSTEM ENABLE RESUMABLE; statement
- B. issuing the ALTER SESSION ENABLE RESUMABLE; statement
- C. modifying the RESUMABLE_TIMEOUT initialization parameter to a nonzero value
- D. issuing the ALTER SYSTEM SET RESUMABLE_TIMEOUT=<nonzero value>; statement
NEW QUESTION 4
What can you determine about the following linguistic sorts based only on their names?
- A. 1 is a monolingual sort.
- B. 2 is a monolingual sort.
- C. 1 is case insensitive.
- D. Both 1 and 2 are case insensitive.
- E. Case sensitivity is unknown.
NEW QUESTION 5
You have lost all your RMAN backup set pieces due to a disk failure. Unfortunately, you have an automated cross-check script that also does a delete expired backupset command. You have restored all the backup set pieces from tape. What command would you use to get those backup set pieces registered in the recovery catalog and the control file of the database again?
- A. register database
- B. recover catalog
- C. load backupset
- D. synch metadata
- E. catalog start with
Use the CATALOG command to do the following:
Add backup pieces and image copies on disk to the RMAN repository
Record a data file copy as a level 0 incremental backup in the RMAN repository, which enables you to use it as part of an incremental backup strategy START WITH 'string_pattern'
Catalogs all valid backup sets, data file and control file copies, and archived redo log files whose name start with string_pattern. The string pattern can be an ASM disk group, Oracle-managed files directory, or part of a file name (see Example 2-32).
RMAN reports any files in the disk location that it cannot catalog. RMAN must be connected to a mounted target database.
If the string pattern specifies a file name, then it matches the left part of the file name pattern. For example, / tmp/arc matches everything in directory /tmp/arc_dest and
/tmp/archive/january as well as file /tmp/arc.cpy. Note: You cannot use wildcard characters in the string pattern, only a strict prefix.
NEW QUESTION 6
Identify three key features of ASM. (Choose three.)
- A. file striping
- B. allocation unit mirroring
- C. automatic disk rebalancing
- D. automatic file size increment
- E. automatic undo management
NEW QUESTION 7
What command would you use to ensure that backup records in the control file are pointing to actual physical files on the backup media?
- A. crosscheck
- B. list backup
- C. confirm
- D. resync
- E. backup validate
A check to determine whether files on disk or in the media management catalog correspond to the data in the RMAN repository. Because the media manager can mark tapes as expired or unusable, and because files can be deleted from disk or otherwise become corrupted, the RMAN repository can contain outdated information about backups. Run the CROSSCHECK command to perform a crosscheck.
The "control file" in the QUESTION NO: is acting as the RMAN repository if the RMAN use control file store metadata.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following statements is true regarding implementing a Flashback Table recovery?
- A. An SCN is never used to perform a Flashback Table recovery.
- B. If a significant number of changes have been made to the table, row movement must be enabled.
- C. The tablespace must be offline before performing a Flashback Table recovery.
- D. Flashback Table recovery is completely dependent on the availability of undo data in theundo tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 9
You executed the following commands in an RMAN session for your database instance that has failures:
RMAN> LIST FAILURE;
After some time, you executed the following command in the same session: RMAN> ADVISE FAILURE;
But there are new failures recorded in the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) after the execution of the last LIST FAILURE command.
Which statement is true for the above ADVISE FAILURE command in this scenario?
- A. It produces a warning for new failures before advising for CRITICAL and HIGH failures.
- B. It ignores new failures and considers the failures listed in the last LIST FAILURE command only.
- C. It produces an error with recommendation to run the LIST FAILURE command before the ADVISE FAILURE command.
- D. It produces advice only for new failures and the failures listed in the last LIST FAILURE command are ignored.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which tasks are run automatically as part of the Automated Maintenance Task by default? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Segment Advisor
- B. SQL Access Advisor
- C. Optimizer statistics gathering
- D. Automatic SQL Tuning Advisor
- E. Automatic Database Diagnostics Monitor
About Automated Maintenance Tasks (link)
Oracle Database has three predefined automated maintenance tasks:
✑ Automatic Optimizer Statistics Collection—Collects optimizer statistics for all schema objects in the database for which there are no statistics or only stale statistics. The statistics gathered by this task are used by the SQL query optimizer to improve the performance of SQL execution.
Oracle Database Performance Tuning Guide for more information on automatic statistics collection
✑ Automatic Segment Advisor—Identifies segments that have space available for reclamation, and makes recommendations on how to defragment those segments. You can also run the Segment Advisor manually to obtain more up-to-the-minute recommendations or to obtain recommendations on segments that the Automatic Segment Advisor did not examine for possible space reclamation.
"Using the Segment Advisor" for more information.
✑ Automatic SQL Tuning Advisor—Examines the performance of high-load SQL statements, and makes recommendations on how to tune those statements. You can configure this advisor to automatically implement SQL profile recommendations.
Oracle Database Performance Tuning Guide for more information on SQL Tuning Advisor By default, all three automated maintenance tasks are configured to run in all maintenance windows.
NEW QUESTION 11
What command would you use to set a persistent setting in RMAN so that backups are all written to a tape device?
- A. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO TAPE MEDIA
- B. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO TAPE
- C. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO SBT
- D. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO SBT_TAPE
SBT_TAPE is incorrect, it should be SBT TAPE, without underline strike.
NEW QUESTION 12
Why would you execute the report obsolete command?
- A. To list all backups that were no longer available for restore operations
- B. To list all backups that had aged beyond the RMAN retention criteria
- C. To list all backup set pieces listed in control-file or recovery-catalog metadata that are not on the backup media
- D. To list all datafiles that are no longer part of the database and thus do not need to be backed up
- E. To list all archived redo logs that are no longer needed for any database recovery
You can report backup sets, backup pieces, and data file copies that are obsolete that is, not needed to meet a specified retention policy by specifying the OBSOLETE keyword.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two are the uses of the ASM metadata backup and restore (AMBR) feature? (Choose two.)
- A. It can be used to back up all data on ASM disks.
- B. It can be used to recover the damaged ASM disk group along with the data.
- C. It can be used to gather information about a pre-existing ASM disk group with disk paths, disk name, failure groups, attributes, templates, and alias directory structure.
- D. It can be used to re-create the ASM disk group with its attributes.
NEW QUESTION 14
View the Exhibit for some of the parameter settings. You start a session and issue the following command:
SQL>CREATE INDEX emp_ename ON emp(ename) TABLESPACE users INVISIBLE;
What is the outcome of the above command? Exhibit:
- A. The index is not used by the optimizer but is maintained during DML operations.
- B. The index is not used by the optimizer and is not maintained during DML operations.
- C. The index is used by the optimizer only if a hint is specified in the query statement and is maintained during DML operations.
- D. The index is used by the optimizer only if a hint is specified in the query statement but is not maintained during DML operations.
NEW QUESTION 15
During the installation of Oracle Database 11g, you do not set ORACLE_BASE explicitly. You selected the option to create a database as part of the installation.
How would this environment variable setting affect the installation?
- A. The installation terminates with an error.
- B. The installation proceeds with the default value without warnings and errors.
- C. The installation proceeds with the default value but it would not be an OFA-compliant database.
- D. The installation proceeds with the default value but a message would be generated in the alert log file.
NEW QUESTION 16
You can back up the RMAN recovery catalog with RMAN.
- A. True
- B. False
When backing up the recovery catalog database, you can use RMAN to make the backups. Refer to here.
NEW QUESTION 17
After executing the command
ALTER DISKGROUP diskgroup2 DROP DISK dg2a;
You issue the following command from the ASM instance: SELECT group_number, COUNT(*) FROM v$asm_operation;
What is the implication if the query against V$ASM_OPERATION returns zero rows?
- A. The drop disk operation is still proceeding and you cannot yet run the undrop disks operation.
- B. The drop disk operation is complete and you can run the undrop disks command if needed.
- C. The drop disk operation is complete and you cannot run the undrop disks command.
- D. The query will fail since there is not a V$ASM_OPERATION view available in an ASM instance.
- E. None of the above is true.
Once the DROP DISK operation is completed, you CANNOT run the UNDROP DISKS
command any more.
NEW QUESTION 18
When exporting metadata for the transportable tablespaces, what is the correct next step after confirming endian format?
- A. Export the tablespaces using data pump.
- B. Determine if the transportable set is self-contained.
- C. Convert the datafiles using RMAN.
- D. Copy the datafiles from source to destination.
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the end result of these commands if they are successful?
RMAN> show retention policy;
RMAN configuration parameters for database with db_unique_name ORCL are: CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO REDUNDANCY 1; # default
RMAN> backup database tag=gold_copy plus archivelog tag=gold_copy delete input; RMAN> backup database tag=silver_copy plus archivelog tag=silver_copy delete input;
- A. Attempting to restore silver_copy will fail.
- B. Attempting to restore gold_copy will fail.
- C. Both backups will be available for restore without question.
- D. Attempting to restore gold_copy may or may not succeed.
- E. You will not be able to restore either gold_copy or silver_copy.
NEW QUESTION 20
The EMP table has some discrepancy in data entry with a particular employee ID. You execute the query as shown in the Exhibit to retrieve all versions of the row that exist between two SCNs.View the Exhibit.
Which two statements about the results of the query shown in the Exhibit are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. The LAST_SCN value in the first row is NULL, which means that the versions of the row still exist at SCN 6636300.
- B. The LAST_SCN value in the second row in NULL, which means that the version of the row still exists at SCN 6636300.
- C. The LAST_SCN value in the third row is 6636280, which means that the version of row exists above SCN 6636280.
- D. The LAST_SCN value in the second row is NULL, which means that the version of the row no longer exists because it was deleted.
Using Oracle Flashback Transaction Query with Oracle Flashback Version Query (link) The query uses Oracle Flashback Version Query pseudocolumns:
SELECT versions_xid XID, versions_startscn START_SCN, versions_endscn END_SCN, versions_operation OPERATION, empname, salary
VERSIONS BETWEEN SCN MINVALUE AND MAXVALUE
WHERE empno = 111; Results are similar to:
C:\Users\albo\Desktop\1-1.jpg 3 rows selected.
The results table rows are in descending chronological order.
✑ The third row corresponds to the version of the row in the table emp that was inserted in the table when the table was created.
✑ The second row corresponds to the row in emp that the erroneous transaction
✑ The first row corresponds to the version of the row in emp that was reinserted with a new employee name.
NEW QUESTION 21
Observe the following PL/SQL block: BEGIN
dbms_spm.configure('SPACE_BUDGET_PERCENT', 30); END;
Which statement is correct regarding the above PL/SQL block?
- A. It automatically purges the SQL management objects when SMB occupies more than 30% of the SYSAUX tablespace.
- B. It reserves 30% of the space in the SYSAUX tablespace for SQL Management Base (SMB).
- C. It reserves 30% of the space in the SYSTEM tablespace for SMB.
- D. It generates a weekly warning in the alert log file when SMB occupies more than 30% of the SYSAUX tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 22
You run the following commands:
RMAN> list expired backup; RMAN> delete expired backup;
What will happen to the backup set pieces associated with the backups that appear in the list expired backup command?
- A. They will be renamed.
- B. Nothing will happen to the
- C. The backup set pieces do not exist.
- D. They will be deleted immediately since they are not in the flash recovery area.
- E. You will need to manually remove the physical files listed in the output of the commands.
- F. They will become hidden files and removed 10 days later.
NEW QUESTION 23
Consider the following code snippet:
If this code were executed, which of the following statements would be true?
- A. The priority of the lne_job1 job would be set to 1.
- B. The lne_job1 job would be executed synchronously.
- C. The lne_job1 job would run immediately in the users current session.
- D. The lne_job1 job would retain its current priority.
- E. The job will immediately take priority over all running jobs.
This attribute specifies the priority of this job relative to other jobs in the same class as this job. If multiple jobs within a class are scheduled to be executed at the same time, the job priority determines the order in which jobs from that class are picked up for execution by the job coordinator. It can be a value from 1 through 5, with 1 being the first to be picked up for job execution.
If no job priority is specified when creating a job, the default priority of 3 is assigned to it.
NEW QUESTION 24
The NLS_SORT parameter sets the default sort method for which of the following operations? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. WHERE clause
- B. ORDER BY clause
- C. BETWEEN clause
- D. NLSSORT function
- E. NLS_SORT function
NEW QUESTION 25
If you are going to run a TSPITR recovery, which view will help you to determine which objects will be lost during the TSPITR?
- A. TS_OBJECTS_TO_BE_DROPPED
- B. TS_PTTR_OBJECT_DROPPED
- C. TS_PITR_OBJECTS_TO_BE_DROPPED
- D. TS_OBJECTS_DROPPED
- E. TS_DROPPED_OBJECTS
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-053 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-053/ (New 698 Q&As Version)