we provide Accurate Oracle 1Z0-063 exam question which are the best for clearing 1Z0-063 test, and to get certified by Oracle Oracle Database 12c: Advanced Administration. The 1Z0-063 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1Z0-063 exam. Crack your Oracle 1Z0-063 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-063 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two are prerequisites for setting up Flashback Data Archive? (Choose two.)
- A. Fast Recovery Area should be defined.
- B. Undo retention guarantee should be enabled.
- C. Supplemental logging should be enabled.
- D. Automatic Undo Management should be enabled.
- E. All users using Flashback Data Archive should have unlimited quota on the Flashback Data Archive tablespace.
- F. The tablespace in which the Flashback Data Archive is created should have Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM) enabled.
NEW QUESTION 2
The CATDB12C database contains an Oracle Database 12c catalog schema owned by the RC12C user. The CATDB11 database contains an Oracle Database l1g catalog schema owned by the RC11 user.
A database with DBID=1423241 is registered in the CATDB11 catalog. Both the recovery catalog databases are open.
In the CATDB12c database, you execute the commands:
What is the outcome of the import?
- A. It fails because the target database and recovery catalog database are of different versions.
- B. It succeeds and all global scripts in the RC11 catalog that have the same name as existing global scripts in the RC12C catalog are automatically renamed.
- C. It succeeds but the database is not automatically registered in the RC12c catalog.
- D. It fails because RMAN is not connected to the target database with DBID=1423241.
NEW QUESTION 3
On your Oracle 12c database, you invoke SQL*Loader to load data into the employees table in the hr schema by issuing the command:
Which two statements are true about the command? (Choose two.)
- A. It succeeds with default settings if the employees table exists in the hr schema.
- B. It fails because no SQL*Loader data file location is specified.
- C. It fails if the hr user does not have the create any directory privilege.
- D. It fails because no SQL*Loader control file location is specified.
- E. It succeeds and creates the employees table in the HR schema.
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to reduce fragmentation and reclaim unused space for the sales table but not its dependent objects. During this operation, you want to ensure the following:
- A. Long-running queries are not affected.i
- B. No extra space is used.ii
- C. Data manipulation language (DML) operations on the table succeed at all times throughout the process.i
- D. Unused space is reclaimed both above and below the high water mar
- E. Which alter TABLE option would you recommend?
- F. DEALLOCATE UNUSED
- G. SHRINK SPACE CASCADE
- H. SHRINK SPACE COMPACT
- I. ROW STORE COMPRESS BASIC
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine these Data Pump commands to export and import objects from and to the same database. The dba has not yet created users hr1 and oe1.
$expdp system/manager schemas = hr.oe directory = EXP_DIR dumpfile = export.dat include = table
$ impdpsysten/manager schemas = hr1,oe1 directory = EXP_DIR dumpfile = export.dat
What will happen when running these commands?
- A. expdp will fail because no path has been defined for the dumpfile.
- B. expdp will succeed but impdp will fail because the users do not exist.
- C. inpdp will create two users called hr1 and oe1 and import all objects to the new schemas.
- D. impdp will create two users called hr1 and oe1 and import only the tables owned by hr and oe schemas to ht1 and oe1 schemas, respectively.
NEW QUESTION 6
You set the following parameters in the parameter file and restart the database instance: NEMORY_MAX_TARGET=0
MEMORY TARGET=500M PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET=90M SGA_TARGET=270M
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The memory_max_target parameter is automatically set to 500 MB.
- B. The pga_aggregate_target and sga_target parameters are automatically set to zero.
- C. The value of the memory_max_target parameter remains zero for the database instance.
- D. The lower limits of the pga_aggregate_target and sga_target parameters are set to 90 MB and 270 MBrespectively.
- E. The instance does not start up because Automatic Memory Management (AMM) is enabled but pga_aggregate_target and sga_target parameters are set to nonzero values.
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the RMAN command:
RMAN> BACKUP VALIDATE DATABASE;
Which statement is true about the execution of the command?
- A. Block change tracking must be enabled before executing this command.
- B. The database must be running in ARCHIVELOG mode for the successful execution of this command.
- C. A complete database backup must exist before executing this command.
- D. The command checks for blocks containing all zeros, an invalid checksum, or a corrupt block header.
- E. The command checks for blocks that contain a valid checksum and matching headers and footers, but that has logically inconsistent contents.
NEW QUESTION 8
You accidentally drop the CUSTOMERS table, and then recover it by using the FLASHBACK TABLE command.
Which two statements are true about the dependent objects of the CUSTOMERS table? (Choose two.)
- A. Only the primary key constraint created for the table is flashed back, whereas all other indexes must be retrieved separately.
- B. All the constraints defined on the table, except the referential integrity constraints, are flashed back.
- C. All the triggers associated with the table are flashed back but are disabled.
- D. Materialized views that use the CUSTOMERS table are flashed back.
- E. LOB segments associated with the CUSTOMERS table are flashed back.
B: Oracle Database retrieves all indexes defined on the table except for bitmap join indexes, and all triggers and constraints defined on the table except for referential integrity constraints that reference other tables.
NEW QUESTION 9
The HR user updates the salary of one of the employees in the EMPLOYEES table, but does not commit the transaction.
Which type of lock would this scenario lead to?
- A. Exclusive table-level lock on the EMPLOYEES table
- B. Row-exclusive lock on the row being updated
- C. Null lock on the EMPLOYEES table
- D. Null lock on the row being updated
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three conditions must be met before you Virtual Private Catalog (VPC) can be created and used by an Administrator? (Choose three.)
- A. A base recovery catalog must exist.
- B. The owner of the VPC cannot own recovery catalog.
- C. At least one target database should be registered in the recovery catalog.
- D. The REGISTER DATABASE privilege should be granted to the virtual catalog owner.
- E. The DBA role must be granted to the virtual catalog owner.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true regarding Oracle Data Pump? (Choose two.)
- A. EXPDP and IMPDP are the client components of Oracle Data Pump.
- B. DBMS_DATAPUMP PL/SQL packages can be used independently of the Data Pump clients.
- C. Oracle Data Pump export and import operations can be performed only by users with the SYSDBA privilege.
- D. Oracle Data Pump imports can be done from the export files generated in the Original Export Utility.
- E. EXPDP and IMPDP use the procedures provided by DBMS_METADATA to execute export and import commands.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true about roles in multitenant container databases (CDBs)? (Choose two.)
- A. Local roles can be granted to local and common users.
- B. A common role can be granted only to a common user.
- C. A common user can create a local role by default in any pluggable database (PDB) that is plugged in to a CDB.
- D. A common role can be granted only system privileges.
- E. The root container can have both local and common roles.
- F. A local role can be assigned to a common role in a PDB.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your multitenant container database (CDB) CDB1 that is running in ARCHIVELOG mode contains two pluggable databases (PDBs), PDB2_1 and PDB2_2, both of which are open. RMAN is connected to the target pluggable database PDB2_1.
RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE PLUS ARCHIVELOG DELETE INPUT;
Which statement is true about the execution of this command to back up the database?
- A. All data files belonging to PDB2_1 are backed up and all archive log files are deleted.
- B. All data files belonging to PDB2_1 are backed up along with the archive log files.
- C. Only the data files belonging to pdb2_1 are backed up.
- D. This command gives an error because archive log files can be backed up only when RMAN is connected to the root database.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are performing regular backups of your production database by using a recovery catalog.
You add two new tablespaces to your production database after performing a backup. They must be included in future backups.
Which action should you perform?
- A. Synchronize the recovery catalog with the target database control file.
- B. Create a new database incarnation record.
- C. Add the tablespaces in the recovery catalog by using the CATALOG command.
- D. Synchronize all the physical data files with the logical records in the recovery catalog by using theCROSSCHECK command.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine the commands executed in CDB$ROOT of your multitenant container database (CDB) that has multiple pluggable databases (PDB):
Which statement is true about granting the SELECT privilege on the DBA_USERS view to the c##ROLE1 role?
- A. The command fails and gives an error because object privileges cannot be granted to a common user.
- B. The command fails because CONTAINER is not set to CURRENT.
- C. The command succeeds and the common user C##ADMIN can create a session and query the DBA_USERS view in CDB$ROOT and all the PDBs.
- D. The command succeeds and the common user C##ADMIN can create a session in CDB$ROOT and all the PDBs, but can only query the DBA_USERS view in CDB$ROOT.
- E. The command succeeds and the common user C##ADMIN can create a session and query the DBA_USERS view only in CDB$ROOT.
NEW QUESTION 16
You enable Flashback Data Archive for a table for which you want to track and save all transactions for four years. After some time, the requirement changes for keeping transactions from four to two years.
You execute the following command to change the requirement:
SQL> ALTER FLASHBACK ARCHIVE fda1 MODIFY RETENSION 2 YEAR;
What is the outcome?
- A. An error is returned because the retention period cannot be reduced.
- B. All historical data older than two years, if any, is purged from the flashback archive FDA1.
- C. All the flashback data archives are purged and the subsequently created flashback archives are maintained for two years.
- D. All historical data older than two years, if any, is archived to flashback logs and the flashback archive is set to new retention time.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true about recovering logically corrupted tables or table partitions from an RMAN backup? (Choose two.)
- A. Tables or table partitions can be recovered by using an auxiliary instance only.
- B. Tables or table partitions with a foreign key cannot be recovered.
- C. Tables or table partitions can be recovered only when the database is in MOUNT state.
- D. Tables or table partitions from the SYSTEM and SYSAUX tablespaces cannot be recovered.
- E. Tables with NOT NULL constraints cannot be recovered.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your production database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You use RMAN with a recovery catalog to back up your database to media and the database is uniquely identified in the recovery catalog.
You want to create a test database from the production database and allow the production database to remain open during the duplicate process. You restore the database backups to a new host with the same directory structure as the production database and want to use the recovery catalog for future backups after the database is successfully restored to the new host.
How would you achieve this?
- A. by using the RMAN SWITCH command to set the new location for the data files
- B. by using the RMAN DUPLICATE command with NOFILENAMECHECK to recover the database to the new host
- C. by using the RMAN DUPLICATE command with DBID and SET NEWNAME FOR TABLESPACE to recover the database to the new host
- D. by creating a new database in the new host, and then using the RMAN RECOVER command
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement is true about the ALTER SESSION SET CONTAINER command to switch between containers?
- A. It can be executed only from CDB$ROOT.
- B. It rolls back any pending transactions in the container from which it is executed.
- C. It will not fire login triggers for the specified container.
- D. It cannot be used to connect to PDB$SEED.
- E. It cannot be used to connect to CDB$ROOT from a pluggable database (PDB).
The current container can be the root or a PDB.
The current container can be CDB$ROOT (root) only for common users. The current container can be a particular PDB for both common users and local users.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three conditions must be met before you create a Virtual Private Catalog (VPC)? (Choose three.)
- A. A base recovery catalog should exist.
- B. The owner of VPC cannot own recovery catalog.
- C. At least one target database should be registered in the recovery catalog.
- D. The register database privilege should be granted to the virtual catalog owner.
- E. The recovery_catalog_owner role should be granted to the virtual catalog owner.
NEW QUESTION 21
Examine the list of possible steps to transport a tablespace across platforms that have the same compatibility level, character sets, and endian format:
1. Make the tablespace read-only at the source database.
2. Export metadata from the source database.
3. Import metadata into the target database.
4. Transfer the dump file and data files to the target machine.
5. Convert data files by using Recovery Manager (RMAN).
6. Make the tablespace read-write at the target database. Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 2, 4, and 3
- B. 2, 4, 3, and 5
- C. 1, 5, 2, 4, 3, and 6
- D. 1, 2, 4, 3, and 6
Step 1 (1): To copy tablespaces from one database to another using transportable tablespace, the source tablespaces are first kept in READ-ONLY mode (to ensure data consistency). Once the tablespaces are in READ-ONLY mode, the actual datafiles belonging to the source tablespaces are copied from source database to target database (using any available methods like scp, sftp, rcp, etc).
Step 2 (2): Once the tablespace is kept in READ-ONLY mode, we need to generate the metadata export of the tablespaces that needs to transported using the DataPump export utility.
Step 3 (4): Once the metadata export is generated on the source database for all the tablespaces that needs to be transported, we need to copy the Export Dump file as well as all the datafiles belonging to the tablespaces to be transported to the target database server.
NEW QUESTION 22
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode and flashback is enabled.
In which scenario must you use RMAN backups for recovering tables and table partitions?
- A. when recovering a table to a point in time
- B. when recovering a table that has been logically corrupted
- C. when recovering dropped tables that are present in the recyclebin
- D. when recovering the data of a table to the desired point in time, which is more recent that the oldest available undo
- E. when recovering data that was lost after a DDL operation modified the structure of a table
NEW QUESTION 23
Which statement is true about Enterprise Manager (EM) express in Oracle Database 12c?
- A. By default, EM express is available for a database after database creation.
- B. You can use EM express to manage multiple databases running on the same server.
- C. You can perform basic administrative tasks for pluggable databases by using the EM express interface.
- D. You cannot start up or shut down a database instance by using create and configure pluggable databases by using EM express.
- E. You can create and configure pluggable databases by using EM express.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two methods can be used to add an Oracle 11g database to a multitenant container database (CDB) as a pluggable database (PDB)? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the DBMS_PDB package to plug the Oracle 11g database into the existing CDB as a PDB.
- B. Use the CREATE DATABASE ... ENABLE PLUGGABLE DATABASE statement to create a PDB by copying data files from PDB$SEED and use data pump to load data from the Oracle 11g database into the newly created PDB.
- C. Pre-create a PDB in CDB and use data pump to load data from the complete database export of the Oracle 11g database into the newly created PDB.
- D. Pre-create a PDB in CDB and use the NETWORK_LINK and PARALLEL parameters with data pump import to import data from the Oracle 11g database to the newly created PDB.
- E. Upgrade the Oracle 11g database to a 12c non-CDB and use the DBMS_PDB.DESCRIBE procedure to plug the database as a new PDB into the CDB.
NEW QUESTION 25
Examine the probable steps involved in the basic backup process of RMAN and Oracle Secure Backup (OSB):
1. RMAN initiates backup and passes the database backup storage selector to OSB.
2. RMAN creates the backup job.
3. OSB creates the backup job with an OSB user.
4. RMAN updates its repository.
5. RMAN executes the job and transfers data from a client to media.
6. OSB executes the job and transfers data from a client to media.
7. OSB updates its repository.
Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 1, 3, 6, 7, 4
- B. 2, 1, 6, 4, 7
- C. 1, 3, 5, 7, 4
- D. 1, 3, 6, 4, 7
The storage selector act as a layer between RMAN, which accesses the database, and the Oracle Secure Backup software, which manages the backup media.
For backups, Oracle Secure Backup stores metadata about RMAN backup pieces in the Oracle Secure Backup catalog.
The Oracle Secure Backup catalog is stored and managed completely separately from the RMAN recovery catalog. Oracle Secure Backup stores each backup piece and corresponding metadata about the piece.
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-063 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-files.com 1Z0-063 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1Z0-063/ (235 Q&As Dumps)