we provide Guaranteed VMware 2V0-41.20 free exam which are the best for clearing 2V0-41.20 test, and to get certified by VMware Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center. The 2V0-41.20 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 2V0-41.20 exam. Crack your VMware 2V0-41.20 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free 2V0-41.20 Demo Online For VMware Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two choices are solutions of the NSX portfolio (Choose two.)?
- A. vRealize Automation
- B. NSX Distributed IDS/IPS
- C. vRealize Network Insight
- D. Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- E. NSX Service Mesh
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command is used to change the NSX CU administrator password?
- A. set user admin password <password> old-password <old-password>
- B. set user admin password <old-password> <new-password>
- C. set user administrator password <old-password> <new-password>
- D. set user administrator password <password> old-password <old-password>
To change the password of an account run:set user admin password my-new-pwd old-password my-old-pwd
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements describe the characteristics of an Edge Cluster in NSX-T 3.0 Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. can have a maximum of 8 edge nodes
- B. must have only active-active edge nodes
- C. can have a maximum of 10 edge nodes
- D. can contain multiple types of edge nodes (VM or bare metal)
- E. must contain only one type of edge nodes (VM or bare metal)
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three different transport nodes could be configured in the data plane? (Choose three.)
- A. vShield Edge VM
- B. ESXi and KVM
- C. Bare Metal server
- D. NSX Edge VM on KVM
- E. ESXi and Hyper-V
- F. VM or Bare Metal NSX Edge
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two BGP configuration parameters can be configured in the VRF Lite gateways? (Choose two.)
- A. Route Aggregation
- B. Route Distribution
- C. Graceful Restart
- D. BGP Neighbors
- E. Local AS
The following parameters are inherited from the default Tier-0 gateway and cannot be modified at the VRF level:
• Local AS
• Graceful restart
• Graceful restart timer
• Graceful restart stale timer
• Multipath relax
Inter-SR iBGP is not supported in VRF gateways. BGP can be enabled or disabled per VRF gateway.
Route aggregation and BGP neighbors are local configurations per VRF.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement Is true regarding the audit user account? (Choose two.)
- A. The admin user must set the password for the audit account to log in to NSX Manager.
- B. The administrator must run the set audit user password <password> command.
- C. The audit user has read-write access to the NSX Manager.
- D. The audit user is disabled by default and must be enabled to log in to the NSX Manager.
- E. The administrator must run the set user audit password <password> command.
NEW QUESTION 7
An NSX administrator is using ping to check connectivity between VM1 running on ESXi1 to VM2 running on ESXi2. The ping tests fails. The administrator knows the maximum transmission unit size on the physical switch is 1600.
Which command does the administrator use to check the VMware kernel ports for tunnel end point communication?
- A. esxcli network diag ping -H <destination IP address>
- B. vmkping ++netstack=geneve -d -s 1572 <destination IP address>
- C. vmkping ++netstack=vxlan-d -s 1572 <destination IP address>
- D. esxcli network diag ping -I vmk0 -H <destination IP address>
NEW QUESTION 8
An NSX administrator is planning to deploy a multi-tier routing topology in their NSX-T Data Center environment to provide north-south connectivity for the VMs.
Which routing component must be deployed?
- A. Tier-1 Gateway
- B. Edge Services Gateway
- C. Tier-0 Gateway
- D. Layer 2 Gateway
NEW QUESTION 9
Which step must be performed before deploying an additional NSX Manager from the NSX-T UI?
- A. Prepare the ESXi hosts as Transport Nodes.
- B. Configure the Virtual IP of the cluster.
- C. Register vCenter Server as a Compute Manager.
- D. Create an Edge Cluster.
NEW QUESTION 10
An NSX administrator is reviewing syslog and notices that Distributed Firewall Rules hit counts are not being logged. What could cause this issue?
- A. Syslog is not configured on the NSX Manager
- B. Distributed Firewall Rule logging is not enabled
- C. Zero Trust Security is not enabled
- D. Syslog is not configured on the ESXi transport node
NEW QUESTION 11
An NSX administrator has observed connectivity issues between the NSX Manager and the KVM Transport Node.
Which two log files could be used to troubleshoot the issue on the KVM Transport Node? (Choose two.)
- A. /var/log/vmware/nsx-syslog
- B. /usr/vmware/log/syslog
- C. /var/log/nsx/syslog
- D. /usr/vmware/nsx-syslog
- E. /var/log/syslog
NEW QUESTION 12
What are the advantages of using a Tier-0 Gateway in ECMP mode? (Choose two.)
- A. stateful services leveraged
- B. Failover of services
- C. traffic predictability
- D. traffic load balancing
- E. increased north/south bandwidth
From ICM manual:
Equal-cost multipath (ECMP) routing has several features and functions:
• ECMP routing increases the north-south communication bandwidth by combining multiple uplinks.
• ECMP routing performs traffic load balancing.
• ECMP routing provides fault tolerance for failed paths.
• A maximum of eight ECMP paths are supported.
• Hashing is based on 2-tuple IP source and destination addresses.
• ECMP routing is only available on Tier-0 gateways.
NEW QUESTION 13
An NSX administrator is creating a Tier-1 Gateway configured in Active-Standby High Availability Mode. In the event of node failure, the failover policy should not allow the original failed node to become the Active node upon recovery.
Which failover policy meets this requirement?
- A. Non-Preemptive
- B. Preemptive
- C. Enable Preemptive
- D. Disable Preemptive
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer is preparing to deploy VMware Kubernetes on an NSX-T Data Center. What is the minimum MTU size for the UPLINK profile?
- A. 1500
- B. 1650
- C. 1550
- D. 1600
NEW QUESTION 15
Which CLI command on NSX Manager and NSX Edge is used to change NTP settings?
- A. set time-server
- B. get timezone
- C. set ntp-server
- D. set timezone
NEW QUESTION 16
Which network tool cloud an administrator use on an ESXi 7 host to capture packets when troubleshooting connectivity issues?
- A. Wireshark
- B. pktcap-uw
- C. net-stats
- D. tcpdump
If you do when troubleshooting connectivity issues on your Virtualization environment. This post will help you to capture Network traffic on ESXi host using pktcap-uw tool.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two commands are used to query the arp-table of a logical switch? (Choose two.)
- A. get logical-switch arp-table <logical-switch-uuid>
- B. get logical-switch arp-table <vni>
- C. get logical-switch arp-table
- D. get logical-switch <logical-switch-uuid> arp-table
- E. get logical-switch <vni> arp-table
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three can an administrator define in a transport node profile? (Choose three.)
- A. Logical Router
- B. Segment Profile
- C. Segment
- D. Uplink Profile
- E. VDS switch configuration
- F. N-VDS switch configuration
NEW QUESTION 19
Which CLI command should be executed on a KVM hypervisor to retrieve the VM interface UUID?
- A. virsh dumpxml <VM Name> | grep interfaceid
- B. virsh get-interface <VM Name>
- C. virsh show <VM Name> | grep interfaceid
- D. virsh list-interface <VM Name>
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three steps must be carried out to configure North-South / East-West Network Inspection? (Choose three.)
- A. Service Deployment
- B. Service Insertion
- C. Service Consumption
- D. Service Registration
- E. Service Introspection
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-41.20 dumps! All 2V0-41.20 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/2V0-41.20/ (91 New Questions)