Actualtests Associate-Cloud-Engineer Questions are updated and all Associate-Cloud-Engineer answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our Associate-Cloud-Engineer exam prep kits you will be ready for the real Associate-Cloud-Engineer exam without a problem. We have Most recent Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer dumps study guide. PASSED Associate-Cloud-Engineer First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check Associate-Cloud-Engineer free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You manage three Google Cloud projects with the Cloud Monitoring API enabled. You want to follow Google-recommended practices to visualize CPU and network metrics for all three projects together. What should you do?
- A. * 1. Create a Cloud Monitoring Dashboard* 2. Collect metrics and publish them into the Pub/Sub topics 3. Add CPU and network Charts (or each of (he three projects
- B. * 1. Create a Cloud Monitoring Dashboard.* 2. Select the CPU and Network metrics from the three projects.* 3. Add CPU and network Charts lot each of the three protects.
- C. * 1 Create a Service Account and apply roles/viewer on the three projects* 2. Collect metrics and publish them lo the Cloud Monitoring API* 3. Add CPU and network Charts for each of the three projects.
- D. * 1. Create a fourth Google Cloud project* 2 Create a Cloud Workspace from the fourth project and add the other three projects
NEW QUESTION 2
You manage an App Engine Service that aggregates and visualizes data from BigQuery. The application is deployed with the default App Engine Service account. The data that needs to be visualized resides in a different project managed by another team. You do not have access to this project, but you want your application to be able to read data from the BigQuery dataset. What should you do?
- A. Ask the other team to grant your default App Engine Service account the role of BigQuery Job User.
- B. Ask the other team to grant your default App Engine Service account the role of BigQuery Data Viewer.
- C. In Cloud IAM of your project, ensure that the default App Engine service account has the role of BigQuery Data Viewer.
- D. In Cloud IAM of your project, grant a newly created service account from the other team the role of BigQuery Job User in your project.
The Owner, Editor, and Viewer primitive roles include the BigQuery Admin (roles/bigquery.dataOwner), BigQuery Data Editor (roles/bigquery.dataEditor), and BigQuery Data Viewer (roles/bigquery.dataViewer) roles, respectively. This means the Owner, Editor, and Viewer primitive roles have BigQuery access as
defined for the respective BigQuery roles.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are working with a Cloud SQL MySQL database at your company. You need to retain a month-end copy of the database for three years for audit purposes. What should you do?
- A. Save file automatic first-of-the- month backup for three years Store the backup file in an Archive class Cloud Storage bucket
- B. Convert the automatic first-of-the-month backup to an export file Write the export file to a Coldlineclass Cloud Storage bucket
- C. Set up an export job for the first of the month Write the export file to an Archive class Cloud Storage bucket
- D. Set up an on-demand backup tor the first of the month Write the backup to an Archive class Cloud Storage bucket
NEW QUESTION 4
You are running multiple VPC-native Google Kubernetes Engine clusters in the same subnet. The IPs available for the nodes are exhausted, and you want to ensure that the clusters can grow in nodes when needed. What should you do?
- A. Create a new subnet in the same region as the subnet being used.
- B. Add an alias IP range to the subnet used by the GKE clusters.
- C. Create a new VPC, and set up VPC peering with the existing VPC.
- D. Expand the CIDR range of the relevant subnet for the cluster.
To create a VPC peering connection, first create a request to peer with another VPC.
NEW QUESTION 5
You have a Google Cloud Platform account with access to both production and development projects. You need to create an automated process to list all compute instances in development and production projects on a daily basis. What should you do?
- A. Create two configurations using gcloud confi
- B. Write a script that sets configurations as active, individuall
- C. For each configuration, use gcloud compute instances list to get a list of compute resources.
- D. Create two configurations using gsutil confi
- E. Write a script that sets configurations as active,individuall
- F. For each configuration, use gsutil compute instances list to get a list of compute resources.
- G. Go to Cloud Shell and export this information to Cloud Storage on a daily basis.
- H. Go to GCP Console and export this information to Cloud SQL on a daily basis.
NEW QUESTION 6
You want to add a new auditor to a Google Cloud Platform project. The auditor should be allowed to read, but not modify, all project items.
How should you configure the auditor's permissions?
- A. Create a custom role with view-only project permission
- B. Add the user's account to the custom role.
- C. Create a custom role with view-only service permission
- D. Add the user's account to the custom role.
- E. Select the built-in IAM project Viewer rol
- F. Add the user's account to this role.
- G. Select the built-in IAM service Viewer rol
- H. Add the user's account to this role.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your management has asked an external auditor to review all the resources in a specific project. The security team has enabled the Organization Policy called Domain Restricted Sharing on the organization node by specifying only your Cloud Identity domain. You want the auditor to only be able to view, but not modify, the resources in that project. What should you do?
- A. Ask the auditor for their Google account, and give them the Viewer role on the project.
- B. Ask the auditor for their Google account, and give them the Security Reviewer role on the project.
- C. Create a temporary account for the auditor in Cloud Identity, and give that account the Viewer role on the project.
- D. Create a temporary account for the auditor in Cloud Identity, and give that account the Security Reviewer role on the project.
NEW QUESTION 8
You need to deploy an application, which is packaged in a container image, in a new project. The application exposes an HTTP endpoint and receives very few requests per day. You want to minimize costs. What should you do?
- A. Deploy the container on Cloud Run.
- B. Deploy the container on Cloud Run on GKE.
- C. Deploy the container on App Engine Flexible.
- D. Deploy the container on Google Kubernetes Engine, with cluster autoscaling and horizontal pod autoscaling enabled.
NEW QUESTION 9
&. You are working for a hospital that stores Its medical images in an on-premises data room. The hospital wants to use Cloud Storage for archival storage of these images. The hospital wants an automated process to upload any new medical images to Cloud Storage. You need to design and implement a solution. What should you do?
- A. Deploy a Dataflow job from the batch template "Datastore lo Cloud Storage" Schedule the batch job on the desired interval
- B. In the Cloud Console, go to Cloud Storage Upload the relevant images to the appropriate bucket
- C. Create a script that uses the gsutil command line interface to synchronize the on-premises storage with Cloud Storage Schedule the script as a cron job
- D. Create a Pub/Sub topic, and enable a Cloud Storage trigger for the Pub/Sub topi
- E. Create an application that sends all medical images to the Pub/Sub lope
NEW QUESTION 10
You are setting up a Windows VM on Compute Engine and want to make sure you can log in to the VM via RDP. What should you do?
- A. After the VM has been created, use your Google Account credentials to log in into the VM.
- B. After the VM has been created, use gcloud compute reset-windows-password to retrieve the login credentials for the VM.
- C. When creating the VM, add metadata to the instance using ‘windows-password’ as the key and a password as the value.
- D. After the VM has been created, download the JSON private key for the default Compute Engine service accoun
- E. Use the credentials in the JSON file to log in to the VM.
NEW QUESTION 11
Every employee of your company has a Google account. Your operational team needs to manage a large number of instances on Compute Engine. Each member of this team needs only administrative access to the servers. Your security team wants to ensure that the deployment of credentials is operationally efficient and must be able to determine who accessed a given instance. What should you do?
- A. Generate a new SSH key pai
- B. Give the private key to each member of your tea
- C. Configure the public key in the metadata of each instance.
- D. Ask each member of the team to generate a new SSH key pair and to send you their public ke
- E. Use a configuration management tool to deploy those keys on each instance.
- F. Ask each member of the team to generate a new SSH key pair and to add the public key to their Google accoun
- G. Grant the “compute.osAdminLogin” role to the Google group corresponding to this team.
- H. Generate a new SSH key pai
- I. Give the private key to each member of your tea
- J. Configure the public key as a project-wide public SSH key in your Cloud Platform project and allow project-wide public SSH keys on each instance.
NEW QUESTION 12
You significantly changed a complex Deployment Manager template and want to confirm that the dependencies of all defined resources are properly met before committing it to the project. You want the most rapid feedback on your changes. What should you do?
- A. Use granular logging statements within a Deployment Manager template authored in Python.
- B. Monitor activity of the Deployment Manager execution on the Stackdriver Logging page of the GCP Console.
- C. Execute the Deployment Manager template against a separate project with the same configuration, and monitor for failures.
- D. Execute the Deployment Manager template using the –-preview option in the same project, and observe the state of interdependent resources.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have an object in a Cloud Storage bucket that you want to share with an external company. The object contains sensitive data. You want access to the content to be removed after four hours. The external company does not have a Google account to which you can grant specific user-based access privileges. You want to use the most secure method that requires the fewest steps. What should you do?
- A. Create a signed URL with a four-hour expiration and share the URL with the company.
- B. Set object access to ‘public’ and use object lifecycle management to remove the object after four hours.
- C. Configure the storage bucket as a static website and furnish the object’s URL to the compan
- D. Delete the object from the storage bucket after four hours.
- E. Create a new Cloud Storage bucket specifically for the external company to acces
- F. Copy the object to that bucke
- G. Delete the bucket after four hours have passed.
NEW QUESTION 14
You have a website hosted on App Engine standard environment. You want 1% of your users to see a new test version of the website. You want to minimize complexity. What should you do?
- A. Deploy the new version in the same application and use the --migrate option.
- B. Deploy the new version in the same application and use the --splits option to give a weight of 99 to the current version and a weight of 1 to the new version.
- C. Create a new App Engine application in the same projec
- D. Deploy the new version in that application.Use the App Engine library to proxy 1% of the requests to the new version.
- E. Create a new App Engine application in the same projec
- F. Deploy the new version in that application.Configure your network load balancer to send 1% of the traffic to that new application.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are migrating a production-critical on-premises application that requires 96 vCPUs to perform its task. You want to make sure the application runs in a similar environment on GCP. What should you do?
- A. When creating the VM, use machine type n1-standard-96.
- B. When creating the VM, use Intel Skylake as the CPU platform.
- C. Create the VM using Compute Engine default setting
- D. Use gcloud to modify the running instance to have 96 vCPUs.
- E. Start the VM using Compute Engine default settings, and adjust as you go based on Rightsizing Recommendations.
NEW QUESTION 16
You need to manage a third-party application that will run on a Compute Engine instance. Other Compute Engine instances are already running with default configuration. Application installation files are hosted on Cloud Storage. You need to access these files from the new instance without allowing other virtual machines (VMs) to access these files. What should you do?
- A. Create the instance with the default Compute Engine service account Grant the service account permissions on Cloud Storage.
- B. Create the instance with the default Compute Engine service account Add metadata to the objects on Cloud Storage that matches the metadata on the new instance.
- C. Create a new service account and assign this service account to the new instance Grant the service account permissions on Cloud Storage.
- D. Create a new service account and assign this service account to the new instance Add metadata to the objects on Cloud Storage that matches the metadata on the new instance.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your auditor wants to view your organization's use of data in Google Cloud. The auditor is most interested in auditing who accessed data in Cloud Storage buckets. You need to help the auditor access the data they need. What should you do?
- A. Assign the appropriate permissions, and then use Cloud Monitoring to review metrics
- B. Use the export logs API to provide the Admin Activity Audit Logs in the format they want
- C. Turn on Data Access Logs for the buckets they want to audit, and Then build a query in the log viewer that filters on Cloud Storage
- D. Assign the appropriate permissions, and then create a Data Studio report on Admin Activity Audit Logs
NEW QUESTION 18
Your company implemented BigQuery as an enterprise data warehouse. Users from multiple business units run queries on this data warehouse. However, you notice that query costs for BigQuery are very high, and you need to control costs. Which two methods should you use? (Choose two.)
- A. Split the users from business units to multiple projects.
- B. Apply a user- or project-level custom query quota for BigQuery data warehouse.
- C. Create separate copies of your BigQuery data warehouse for each business unit.
- D. Split your BigQuery data warehouse into multiple data warehouses for each business unit.
- E. Change your BigQuery query model from on-demand to flat rat
- F. Apply the appropriate number of slots to each Project.
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Easily pass Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam with 190 Q&As DumpSolutions.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions.com Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/Associate-Cloud-Engineer-dumps/ (190 New Questions)