Actualtests CRISC Questions are updated and all CRISC answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our CRISC exam prep kits you will be ready for the real CRISC exam without a problem. We have Down to date Isaca CRISC dumps study guide. PASSED CRISC First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online Isaca CRISC free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A risk manager has determined there is excessive risk with a particular technology. Who is the BEST person to own the unmitigated risk of the technology?
- A. IT system owner
- B. Chief financial officer
- C. Chief risk officer
- D. Business process owner
NEW QUESTION 2
Employees are repeatedly seen holding the door open for others, so that trailing employees do not have to stop and swipe their own ID badges. This behavior BEST represents:
- A. a threat.
- B. a vulnerability.
- C. an impact
- D. a control.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following BEST describes the role of the IT risk profile in strategic IT-related decisions?
- A. It compares performance levels of IT assets to value delivered.
- B. It facilitates the alignment of strategic IT objectives to business objectives.
- C. It provides input to business managers when preparing a business case for new IT projects.
- D. It helps assess the effects of IT decisions on risk exposure
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following changes would be reflected in an organization's risk profile after the failure of a critical patch implementation?
- A. Risk tolerance is decreased.
- B. Residual risk is increased.
- C. Inherent risk is increased.
- D. Risk appetite is decreased
NEW QUESTION 5
Who should be accountable for monitoring the control environment to ensure controls are effective?
- A. Risk owner
- B. Security monitoring operations
- C. Impacted data owner
- D. System owner
NEW QUESTION 6
A contract associated with a cloud service provider MUST include:
- A. ownership of responsibilities.
- B. a business recovery plan.
- C. provision for source code escrow.
- D. the providers financial statements.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following will MOST improve stakeholders' understanding of the effect of a potential threat?
- A. Establishing a risk management committee
- B. Updating the organization's risk register to reflect the new threat
- C. Communicating the results of the threat impact analysis
- D. Establishing metrics to assess the effectiveness of the responses
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is MOST important for an organization that wants to reduce IT operational risk?
- A. Increasing senior management's understanding of IT operations
- B. Increasing the frequency of data backups
- C. Minimizing complexity of IT infrastructure
- D. Decentralizing IT infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 9
A bank wants to send a critical payment order via email to one of its offshore branches. Which of the following is the BEST way to ensure the message reaches the intended recipient without alteration?
- A. Add a digital certificate
- B. Apply multi-factor authentication
- C. Add a hash to the message
- D. Add a secret key
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is MOST important to communicate to senior management during the initial implementation of a risk management program?
- A. Regulatory compliance
- B. Risk ownership
- C. Best practices
- D. Desired risk level
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is the MOST important consideration when selecting key risk indicators (KRIs) to monitor risk trends over time?
- A. Ongoing availability of data
- B. Ability to aggregate data
- C. Ability to predict trends
- D. Availability of automated reporting systems
NEW QUESTION 12
An IT risk practitioner has determined that mitigation activities differ from an approved risk action plan. Which of the following is the risk practitioner's BEST course of action?
- A. Report the observation to the chief risk officer (CRO).
- B. Validate the adequacy of the implemented risk mitigation measures.
- C. Update the risk register with the implemented risk mitigation actions.
- D. Revert the implemented mitigation measures until approval is obtained
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following will BEST mitigate the risk associated with IT and business misalignment?
- A. Establishing business key performance indicators (KPIs)
- B. Introducing an established framework for IT architecture
- C. Establishing key risk indicators (KRIs)
- D. Involving the business process owner in IT strategy
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is the MOST important factor affecting risk management in an organization?
- A. The risk manager's expertise
- B. Regulatory requirements
- C. Board of directors' expertise
- D. The organization's culture
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is MOST important when developing risk scenarios?
- A. Reviewing business impact analysis (BIA)
- B. Collaborating with IT audit
- C. Conducting vulnerability assessments
- D. Obtaining input from key stakeholders
NEW QUESTION 16
A risk practitioner is organizing risk awareness training for senior management. Which of the following is the MOST important topic to cover in the training session?
- A. The organization's strategic risk management projects
- B. Senior management roles and responsibilities
- C. The organizations risk appetite and tolerance
- D. Senior management allocation of risk management resources
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is the MOST important consideration when developing an organization's risk taxonomy?
- A. Leading industry frameworks
- B. Business context
- C. Regulatory requirements
- D. IT strategy
NEW QUESTION 18
A key risk indicator (KRI) indicates a reduction in the percentage of appropriately patched servers. Which of the following is the risk practitioner's BEST course of action?
- A. Determine changes in the risk level.
- B. Outsource the vulnerability management process.
- C. Review the patch management process.
- D. Add agenda item to the next risk committee meeting.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following tools is MOST effective in identifying trends in the IT risk profile?
- A. Risk self-assessment
- B. Risk register
- C. Risk dashboard
- D. Risk map
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is the MOST important consideration for a risk practitioner when making a system implementation go-live recommendation?
- A. Completeness of system documentation
- B. Results of end user acceptance testing
- C. Variances between planned and actual cost
- D. availability of in-house resources
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the BEST information to present to business control owners when justifying costs related to controls?
- A. Loss event frequency and magnitude
- B. The previous year's budget and actuals
- C. Industry benchmarks and standards
- D. Return on IT security-related investments
NEW QUESTION 22
Malware has recently affected an organization, The MOST effective way to resolve this situation and define a comprehensive risk treatment plan would be to perform:
- A. a gap analysis
- B. a root cause analysis.
- C. an impact assessment.
- D. a vulnerability assessment.
NEW QUESTION 23
Establishing and organizational code of conduct is an example of which type of control?
- A. Preventive
- B. Directive
- C. Detective
- D. Compensating
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full CRISC dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/CRISC-dumps.html (New 285 Q&As Version)