Master the CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Actualtests CRISC exam answers. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real CRISC questions in our Isaca CRISC braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Isaca CRISC Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Isaca CRISC braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have CRISC free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An organization delegates its data processing to the internal IT team to manage information through its applications. Which of the following is the role of the internal IT team in this situation?
- A. Data controllers
- B. Data processors
- C. Data custodians
- D. Data owners
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is the BEST indicator of the effectiveness of IT risk management processes?
- A. Percentage of business users completing risk training
- B. Percentage of high-risk scenarios for which risk action plans have been developed
- C. Number of key risk indicators (KRIs) defined
- D. Time between when IT risk scenarios are identified and the enterprise's response
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following roles would provide the MOST important input when identifying IT risk scenarios?
- A. Information security managers
- B. Internal auditors
- C. Business process owners
- D. Operational risk managers
NEW QUESTION 4
A newly hired risk practitioner finds that the risk register has not been updated in the past year. What is the risk practitioner's BEST course of action?
- A. Identify changes in risk factors and initiate risk reviews.
- B. Engage an external consultant to redesign the risk management process.
- C. Outsource the process for updating the risk register.
- D. Implement a process improvement and replace the old risk register.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following should be the PRIMARY focus of a risk owner once a decision is made to mitigate a risk?
- A. Updating the risk register to include the risk mitigation plan
- B. Determining processes for monitoring the effectiveness of the controls
- C. Ensuring that control design reduces risk to an acceptable level
- D. Confirming to management the controls reduce the likelihood of the risk
NEW QUESTION 6
The BEST key performance indicator (KPI) for monitoring adherence to an organization's user accounts provisioning practices is the percentage of:
- A. accounts without documented approval
- B. user accounts with default passwords
- C. active accounts belonging to former personnel
- D. accounts with dormant activity.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is MOST helpful in verifying that the implementation of a risk mitigation control has been completed as intended?
- A. An updated risk register
- B. Risk assessment results
- C. Technical control validation
- D. Control testing results
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following aspects of an IT risk and control self-assessment would be MOST important to include in a report to senior management?
- A. Changes in control design
- B. A decrease in the number of key controls
- C. Changes in control ownership
- D. An increase in residual risk
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is the MOST important foundational element of an effective three lines of defense model for an organization?
- A. A robust risk aggregation tool set
- B. Clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- C. A well-established risk management committee
- D. Well-documented and communicated escalation procedures
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following should be the PRIMARY consideration when implementing controls for monitoring user activity logs?
- A. Ensuring availability of resources for log analysis
- B. Implementing log analysis tools to automate controls
- C. Ensuring the control is proportional to the risk
- D. Building correlations between logs collected from different sources
NEW QUESTION 11
Management has required information security awareness training to reduce the risk associated with credential compromise. What is the BEST way to assess the effectiveness of the training?
- A. Conduct social engineering testing.
- B. Audit security awareness training materials.
- C. Administer an end-of-training quiz.
- D. Perform a vulnerability assessment.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is the BEST metric to demonstrate the effectiveness of an organization's change management process?
- A. Increase in the frequency of changes
- B. Percent of unauthorized changes
- C. Increase in the number of emergency changes
- D. Average time to complete changes
NEW QUESTION 13
While evaluating control costs, management discovers that the annual cost exceeds the annual loss expectancy (ALE) of the risk. This indicates the:
- A. control is ineffective and should be strengthened
- B. risk is inefficiently controlled.
- C. risk is efficiently controlled.
- D. control is weak and should be removed.
NEW QUESTION 14
The BEST key performance indicator (KPI) to measure the effectiveness of a vulnerability remediation program is the number of:
- A. vulnerability scans.
- B. recurring vulnerabilities.
- C. vulnerabilities remediated,
- D. new vulnerabilities identified.
NEW QUESTION 15
An organization has allowed its cyber risk insurance to lapse while seeking a new insurance provider. The risk practitioner should report to management that the risk has been:
- A. transferred
- B. mitigated.
- C. accepted
- D. avoided
NEW QUESTION 16
A PRIMARY advantage of involving business management in evaluating and managing risk is that management:
- A. better understands the system architecture.
- B. is more objective than risk management.
- C. can balance technical and business risk.
- D. can make better informed business decisions.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is MOST effective in continuous risk management process improvement?
- A. Periodic assessments
- B. Change management
- C. Awareness training
- D. Policy updates
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is the MOST effective way to integrate risk and compliance management?
- A. Embedding risk management into compliance decision-making
- B. Designing corrective actions to improve risk response capabilities
- C. Embedding risk management into processes that are aligned with business drivers
- D. Conducting regular self-assessments to verify compliance
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following would be- MOST helpful to understand the impact of a new technology system on an organization's current risk profile?
- A. Hire consultants specializing m the new technology.
- B. Review existing risk mitigation controls.
- C. Conduct a gap analysis.
- D. Perform a risk assessment.
NEW QUESTION 20
The PRIMARY objective for requiring an independent review of an organization's IT risk management process should be to:
- A. assess gaps in IT risk management operations and strategic focus.
- B. confirm that IT risk assessment results are expressed as business impact.
- C. verify implemented controls to reduce the likelihood of threat materialization.
- D. ensure IT risk management is focused on mitigating potential risk.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following provides the MOST up-to-date information about the effectiveness of an organization's overall IT control environment?
- A. Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- B. Risk heat maps
- C. Internal audit findings
- D. Periodic penetration testing
NEW QUESTION 22
A risk owner has identified a risk with high impact and very low likelihood. The potential loss is covered by insurance. Which of the following should the risk practitioner do NEXT?
- A. Recommend avoiding the risk.
- B. Validate the risk response with internal audit.
- C. Update the risk register.
- D. Evaluate outsourcing the process.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following is the MOST effective key performance indicator (KPI) for change management?
- A. Percentage of changes with a fallback plan
- B. Number of changes implemented
- C. Percentage of successful changes
- D. Average time required to implement a change
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full CRISC dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/CRISC-dumps.html (New 285 Q&As Version)