Master the CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Examcollection CRISC test question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real CRISC questions in our Isaca CRISC braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Isaca CRISC Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Isaca CRISC braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for Isaca CRISC Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is the BEST indication of an improved risk-aware culture following the implementation of a security awareness training program for all employees?
- A. A reduction in the number of help desk calls
- B. An increase in the number of identified system flaws
- C. A reduction in the number of user access resets
- D. An increase in the number of incidents reported
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following BEST measures the efficiency of an incident response process?
- A. Number of incidents escalated to management
- B. Average time between changes and updating of escalation matrix
- C. Average gap between actual and agreed response times
- D. Number of incidents lacking responses
NEW QUESTION 3
An IT organization is replacing the customer relationship management (CRM) system. Who should own the risk associated with customer data leakage caused by insufficient IT security controls for the new system?
- A. Chief information security officer
- B. Business process owner
- C. Chief risk officer
- D. IT controls manager
NEW QUESTION 4
Improvements in the design and implementation of a control will MOST likely result in an update to:
- A. inherent risk.
- B. residual risk.
- C. risk appetite
- D. risk tolerance
NEW QUESTION 5
Mapping open risk issues to an enterprise risk heat map BEST facilitates:
- A. risk response.
- B. control monitoring.
- C. risk identification.
- D. risk ownership.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following should be of GREATEST concern to a risk practitioner when determining the effectiveness of IT controls?
- A. Configuration updates do not follow formal change control.
- B. Operational staff perform control self-assessments.
- C. Controls are selected without a formal cost-benefit
- D. analysis-Management reviews security policies once every two years.
NEW QUESTION 7
An organization with a large number of applications wants to establish a security risk assessment program. Which of the following would provide the MOST useful information when determining the frequency of risk assessments?
- A. Feedback from end users
- B. Results of a benchmark analysis
- C. Recommendations from internal audit
- D. Prioritization from business owners
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is a KEY outcome of risk ownership?
- A. Risk responsibilities are addressed.
- B. Risk-related information is communicated.
- C. Risk-oriented tasks are defined.
- D. Business process risk is analyzed.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following will BEST help mitigate the risk associated with malicious functionality in outsourced application development?
- A. Perform an m-depth code review with an expert
- B. Validate functionality by running in a test environment
- C. Implement a service level agreement.
- D. Utilize the change management process.
NEW QUESTION 10
An external security audit has reported multiple findings related to control noncompliance. Which of the following would be MOST important for the risk practitioner to communicate to senior management?
- A. A recommendation for internal audit validation
- B. Plans for mitigating the associated risk
- C. Suggestions for improving risk awareness training
- D. The impact to the organization’s risk profile
NEW QUESTION 11
An upward trend in which of the following metrics should be of MOST concern?
- A. Number of business change management requests
- B. Number of revisions to security policy
- C. Number of security policy exceptions approved
- D. Number of changes to firewall rules
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following would present the GREATEST challenge when assigning accountability for control ownership?
- A. Weak governance structures
- B. Senior management scrutiny
- C. Complex regulatory environment
- D. Unclear reporting relationships
NEW QUESTION 13
Due to a change in business processes, an identified risk scenario no longer requires mitigation. Which of the following is the MOST important reason the risk should remain in the risk register?
- A. To support regulatory requirements
- B. To prevent the risk scenario in the current environment
- C. To monitor for potential changes to the risk scenario
- D. To track historical risk assessment results
NEW QUESTION 14
The PRIMARY reason a risk practitioner would be interested in an internal audit report is to:
- A. plan awareness programs for business managers.
- B. evaluate maturity of the risk management process.
- C. assist in the development of a risk profile.
- D. maintain a risk register based on noncompliances.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following would be a risk practitioner'$ BEST recommendation to help ensure cyber risk is assessed and reflected in the enterprise-level risk profile?
- A. Manage cyber risk according to the organization's risk management framework.
- B. Define cyber roles and responsibilities across the organization
- C. Conduct cyber risk awareness training tailored specifically for senior management
- D. Implement a cyber risk program based on industry best practices
NEW QUESTION 16
A risk practitioners PRIMARY focus when validating a risk response action plan should be that risk response:
- A. reduces risk to an acceptable level
- B. quantifies risk impact
- C. aligns with business strategy
- D. advances business objectives.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is the BEST way for a risk practitioner to verify that management has addressed control issues identified during a previous external audit?
- A. Interview control owners.
- B. Observe the control enhancements in operation.
- C. Inspect external audit documentation.
- D. Review management's detailed action plans.
NEW QUESTION 18
IT risk assessments can BEST be used by management:
- A. for compliance with laws and regulations
- B. as a basis for cost-benefit analysis.
- C. as input foe decision-making
- D. to measure organizational success.
NEW QUESTION 19
An organization has initiated a project to implement an IT risk management program for the first time. The BEST time for the risk practitioner to start populating the risk register is when:
- A. identifying risk scenarios.
- B. determining the risk strategy.
- C. calculating impact and likelihood.
- D. completing the controls catalog.
NEW QUESTION 20
A risk assessment has identified that departments have installed their own WiFi access points on the enterprise network. Which of the following would be MOST important to include in a report to senior management?
- A. The network security policy
- B. Potential business impact
- C. The WiFi access point configuration
- D. Planned remediation actions
NEW QUESTION 21
The BEST criteria when selecting a risk response is the:
- A. capability to implement the response
- B. importance of IT risk within the enterprise
- C. effectiveness of risk response options
- D. alignment of response to industry standards
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following would be the BEST way to help ensure the effectiveness of a data loss prevention (DLP) control that has been implemented to prevent the loss of credit card data?
- A. Testing the transmission of credit card numbers
- B. Reviewing logs for unauthorized data transfers
- C. Configuring the DLP control to block credit card numbers
- D. Testing the DLP rule change control process
NEW QUESTION 23
An organization has identified that terminated employee accounts are not disabled or deleted within the time required by corporate policy. Unsure of the reason, the organization has decided to monitor the situation for three months to obtain more information. As a result of this decision, the risk has been:
- A. avoided.
- B. accepted.
- C. mitigated.
- D. transferred.
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure CRISC dumps! All CRISC exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/CRISC-exam-dumps.html (285 New Questions)