It is more faster and easier to pass the Isaca CRISC exam by using 100% Correct Isaca Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Refresh CRISC Exam and find the same core area CRISC questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free CRISC Demo Online For Isaca Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is the GREATEST concern when using a generic set of IT risk scenarios for risk analysis?
- A. Quantitative analysis might not be possible.
- B. Risk factors might not be relevant to the organization
- C. Implementation costs might increase.
- D. Inherent risk might not be considered.
NEW QUESTION 2
Deviation from a mitigation action plan's completion date should be determined by which of the following?
- A. Change management as determined by a change control board
- B. Benchmarking analysis with similar completed projects
- C. Project governance criteria as determined by the project office
- D. The risk owner as determined by risk management processes
NEW QUESTION 3
When reviewing a report on the performance of control processes, it is MOST important to verify whether the:
- A. business process objectives have been met.
- B. control adheres to regulatory standards.
- C. residual risk objectives have been achieved.
- D. control process is designed effectively.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is the BEST approach to use when creating a comprehensive set of IT risk scenarios?
- A. Derive scenarios from IT risk policies and standards.
- B. Map scenarios to a recognized risk management framework.
- C. Gather scenarios from senior management.
- D. Benchmark scenarios against industry peers.
NEW QUESTION 5
A peer review of a risk assessment finds that a relevant threat community was not included. Mitigation of the risk will require substantial changes to a software application. Which of the following is the BEST course of action?
- A. Ask the business to make a budget request to remediate the problem.
- B. Build a business case to remediate the fix.
- C. Research the types of attacks the threat can present.
- D. Determine the impact of the missing threat.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is the BEST key performance indicator (KPI) to measure the maturity of an organization's security incident handling process?
- A. The number of security incidents escalated to senior management
- B. The number of resolved security incidents
- C. The number of newly identified security incidents
- D. The number of recurring security incidents
NEW QUESTION 7
What should be the PRIMARY objective for a risk practitioner performing a post-implementation review of an IT risk mitigation project?
- A. Documenting project lessons learned
- B. Validating the risk mitigation project has been completed
- C. Confirming that the project budget was not exceeded
- D. Verifying that the risk level has been lowered
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following would be a risk practitioners BEST recommendation for preventing cyber intrusion?
- A. Establish a cyber response plan
- B. Implement data loss prevention (DLP) tools.
- C. Implement network segregation.
- D. Strengthen vulnerability remediation efforts.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the PRIMARY reason to periodically review key performance indicators (KPIs)?
- A. Ensure compliance.
- B. Identify trends.
- C. Promote a risk-aware culture.
- D. Optimize resources needed for controls
NEW QUESTION 10
An organization that has been the subject of multiple social engineering attacks is developing a risk awareness program. The PRIMARY goal of this program should be to:
- A. reduce the risk to an acceptable level.
- B. communicate the consequences for violations.
- C. implement industry best practices.
- D. reduce the organization's risk appetite
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following BEST promotes commitment to controls?
- A. Assigning control ownership
- B. Assigning appropriate resources
- C. Assigning a quality control review
- D. Performing regular independent control reviews
NEW QUESTION 12
When reviewing management's IT control self-assessments, a risk practitioner noted an ineffective control that links to several low residual risk scenarios. What should be the NEXT course of action?
- A. Assess management's risk tolerance.
- B. Recommend management accept the low risk scenarios.
- C. Propose mitigating controls
- D. Re-evaluate the risk scenarios associated with the control
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following would BEST ensure that identified risk scenarios are addressed?
- A. Reviewing the implementation of the risk response
- B. Creating a separate risk register for key business units
- C. Performing real-time monitoring of threats
- D. Performing regular risk control self-assessments
NEW QUESTION 14
After undertaking a risk assessment of a production system, the MOST appropriate action is for the risk manager to:
- A. recommend a program that minimizes the concerns of that production system.
- B. inform the development team of the concerns, and together formulate risk reduction measures.
- C. inform the process owner of the concerns and propose measures to reduce them
- D. inform the IT manager of the concerns and propose measures to reduce them.
NEW QUESTION 15
To implement the MOST effective monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs), which of the following needs to be in place?
- A. Threshold definition
- B. Escalation procedures
- C. Automated data feed
- D. Controls monitoring
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following would BEST provide early warning of a high-risk condition?
- A. Risk register
- B. Risk assessment
- C. Key risk indicator (KRI)
- D. Key performance indicator (KPI)
NEW QUESTION 17
A risk practitioner is organizing a training session lo communicate risk assessment methodologies to ensure a consistent risk view within the organization Which of the following i< the MOST important topic to cover in this training?
- A. Applying risk appetite
- B. Applying risk factors
- C. Referencing risk event data
- D. Understanding risk culture
NEW QUESTION 18
Periodically reviewing and updating a risk register with details on identified risk factors PRIMARILY helps to:
- A. minimize the number of risk scenarios for risk assessment.
- B. aggregate risk scenarios identified across different business units.
- C. build a threat profile of the organization for management review.
- D. provide a current reference to stakeholders for risk-based decisions.
NEW QUESTION 19
Implementing which of the following will BEST help ensure that systems comply with an established baseline before deployment?
- A. Vulnerability scanning
- B. Continuous monitoring and alerting
- C. Configuration management
- D. Access controls and active logging
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is MOST important to review when determining whether a potential IT service provider s control environment is effective?
- A. Independent audit report
- B. Control self-assessment
- C. Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- D. Service level agreements (SLAs)
NEW QUESTION 21
The BEST way to demonstrate alignment of the risk profile with business objectives is through:
- A. risk scenarios.
- B. risk tolerance.
- C. risk policy.
- D. risk appetite.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following is the MOST useful indicator to measure the efficiency of an identity and access management process?
- A. Number of tickets for provisioning new accounts
- B. Average time to provision user accounts
- C. Password reset volume per month
- D. Average account lockout time
NEW QUESTION 23
A risk practitioner is reviewing the status of an action plan to mitigate an emerging IT risk and finds the risk level has increased. The BEST course of action would be to:
- A. implement the planned controls and accept the remaining risk.
- B. suspend the current action plan in order to reassess the risk.
- C. revise the action plan to include additional mitigating controls.
- D. evaluate whether selected controls are still appropriate.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest CRISC exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy CRISC dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CRISC/ (285 Q&As Dumps)