we provide Breathing CompTIA CS0-002 torrent which are the best for clearing CS0-002 test, and to get certified by CompTIA CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Certification Exam. The CS0-002 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real CS0-002 exam. Crack your CompTIA CS0-002 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
CompTIA CS0-002 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A security analyst needs to reduce the overall attack surface.
Which of the following infrastructure changes should the analyst recommend?
- A. Implement a honeypot.
- B. Air gap sensitive systems.
- C. Increase the network segmentation.
- D. Implement a cloud-based architecture.
NEW QUESTION 2
A cybersecurity analyst is currently checking a newly deployed server that has an access control list applied. When conducting the scan, the analyst received the following code snippet of results:
Which of the following describes the output of this scan?
- A. The analyst has discovered a False Positive, and the status code is incorrect providing an OK message.
- B. The analyst has discovered a True Positive, and the status code is correct providing a file not found error message.
- C. The analyst has discovered a True Positive, and the status code is incorrect providing a forbidden message.
- D. The analyst has discovered a False Positive, and the status code is incorrect providing a server error message.
NEW QUESTION 3
A security administrator needs to create an IDS rule to alert on FTP login attempts by root. Which of the following rules is the BEST solution?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 4
As part of a merger with another organization, a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is working with an assessor to perform a risk assessment focused on data privacy compliance. The CISO is primarily concerned with the potential legal liability and fines associated with data privacy. Based on the CISO's concerns, the assessor will MOST likely focus on:
- A. qualitative probabilities.
- B. quantitative probabilities.
- C. qualitative magnitude.
- D. quantitative magnitude.
NEW QUESTION 5
An analyst performs a routine scan of a host using Nmap and receives the following output:
Which of the following should the analyst investigate FIRST?
- A. Port 21
- B. Port 22
- C. Port 23
- D. Port 80
NEW QUESTION 6
A security analyst receives an alert that highly sensitive information has left the company's network Upon investigation, the analyst discovers an outside IP range has had connections from three servers more than 100 times m the past month The affected servers are virtual machines Which of the following is the BEST course of action?
- A. Shut down the servers as soon as possible, move them to a clean environment, restart, run a vulnerability scanner to find weaknesses determine the root cause, remediate, and report
- B. Report the data exfiltration to management take the affected servers offline, conduct an antivirus scan, remediate all threats found, and return the servers to service.
- C. Disconnect the affected servers from the network, use the virtual machine console to access the systems, determine which information has left the network, find the security weakness, and remediate
- D. Determine if any other servers have been affected, snapshot any servers found, determine the vector that was used to allow the data exfiltratio
- E. fix any vulnerabilities, remediate, and report.
NEW QUESTION 7
A system’s authority to operate (ATO) is set to expire in four days. Because of other activities and limited staffing, the organization has neglected to start reauthentication activities until now. The cybersecurity group just performed a vulnerability scan with the partial set of results shown below:
Based on the scenario and the output from the vulnerability scan, which of the following should the security team do with this finding?
- A. Remediate by going to the web config file, searching for the enforce HTTP validation setting, and manually updating to the correct setting.
- B. Accept this risk for now because this is a “high” severity, but testing will require more than the four days available, and the system ATO needs to be competed.
- C. Ignore i
- D. This is false positive, and the organization needs to focus its efforts on other findings.
- E. Ensure HTTP validation is enabled by rebooting the server.
NEW QUESTION 8
A security analyst has discovered trial developers have installed browsers on all development servers in the company's cloud infrastructure and are using them to browse the Internet. Which of the following changes should the security analyst make to BEST protect the environment?
- A. Create a security rule that blocks Internet access in the development VPC
- B. Place a jumpbox m between the developers' workstations and the development VPC
- C. Remove the administrator profile from the developer user group in identity and access management
- D. Create an alert that is triggered when a developer installs an application on a server
NEW QUESTION 9
During an investigation, an incident responder intends to recover multiple pieces of digital media. Before removing the media, the responder should initiate:
- A. malware scans.
- B. secure communications.
- C. chain of custody forms.
- D. decryption tools.
NEW QUESTION 10
The security team at a large corporation is helping the payment-processing team to prepare for a regulatory compliance audit and meet the following objectives:
Reduce the number of potential findings by the auditors.
Limit the scope of the audit to only devices used by the payment-processing team for activities directly impacted by the regulations.
Prevent the external-facing web infrastructure used by other teams from coming into scope.
Limit the amount of exposure the company will face if the systems used by the payment-processing
team are compromised.
Which of the following would be the MOST effective way for the security team to meet these objectives?
- A. Limit the permissions to prevent other employees from accessing data owned by the business unit.
- B. Segment the servers and systems used by the business unit from the rest of the network.
- C. Deploy patches to all servers and workstations across the entire organization.
- D. Implement full-disk encryption on the laptops used by employees of the payment-processing team.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following policies would slate an employee should not disable security safeguards, such as host firewalls and antivirus on company systems?
- A. Code of conduct policy
- B. Account management policy
- C. Password policy
- D. Acceptable use policy
NEW QUESTION 12
A security analyst, who is working for a company that utilizes Linux servers, receives the following results from a vulnerability scan:
Which of the following is MOST likely a false positive?
- A. ICMP timestamp request remote date disclosure
- B. Windows SMB service enumeration via \srvsvc
- C. Anonymous FTP enabled
- D. Unsupported web server detection
NEW QUESTION 13
A security analyst is investigating malicious traffic from an internal system that attempted to download proxy avoidance software as identified from the firewall logs but the destination IP is blocked and not captured. Which of the following should the analyst do?
- A. Shut down the computer
- B. Capture live data using Wireshark
- C. Take a snapshot
- D. Determine if DNS logging is enabled.
- E. Review the network logs.
NEW QUESTION 14
A security analyst at a technology solutions firm has uncovered the same vulnerabilities on a vulnerability scan for a long period of time. The vulnerabilities are on systems that are dedicated to the firm's largest client. Which of the following is MOST likely inhibiting the remediation efforts?
- A. The parties have an MOU between them that could prevent shutting down the systems
- B. There is a potential disruption of the vendor-client relationship
- C. Patches for the vulnerabilities have not been fully tested by the software vendor
- D. There is an SLA with the client that allows very little downtime
NEW QUESTION 15
A security analyst is reviewing the following web server log:
Which of the following BEST describes the issue?
- A. Directory traversal exploit
- B. Cross-site scripting
- C. SQL injection
- D. Cross-site request forgery
NEW QUESTION 16
A security analyst received an email with the following key: Xj3XJ3LLc
A second security analyst received an email with following key: 3XJ3xjcLLC
The security manager has informed the two analysts that the email they received is a key that allows access to the company’s financial segment for maintenance. This is an example of:
- A. dual control
- B. private key encryption
- C. separation of duties
- D. public key encryption
- E. two-factor authentication
NEW QUESTION 17
A cybersecurity analyst is contributing to a team hunt on an organization's endpoints. Which of the following should the analyst do FIRST?
- A. Write detection logic.
- B. Establish a hypothesis.
- C. Profile the threat actors and activities.
- D. Perform a process analysis.
NEW QUESTION 18
A security analyst has observed several incidents within an organization that are affecting one specific piece of hardware on the network. Further investigation reveals the equipment vendor previously released a patch.
Which of the following is the MOST appropriate threat classification for these incidents?
- A. Known threat
- B. Zero day
- C. Unknown threat
- D. Advanced persistent threat
NEW QUESTION 19
An executive assistant wants to onboard a new cloud based product to help with business analytics and dashboarding. When of the following would be the BEST integration option for the service?
- A. Manually log in to the service and upload data files on a regular basis.
- B. Have the internal development team script connectivity and file translate to the new service.
- C. Create a dedicated SFTP sue and schedule transfers to ensue file transport security
- D. Utilize the cloud products API for supported and ongoing integrations
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following technologies can be used to store digital certificates and is typically used in high-security implementations where integrity is paramount?
- A. HSM
- B. eFuse
- C. UEFI
- D. Self-encrypting drive
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass CS0-002 Exam with 186 Q&As Downloadfreepdf.net Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Downloadfreepdf.net CS0-002 Dumps: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/CS0-002-pdf-download.html (186 New Questions)