Exam Code: VMCE2020 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2020
Certification Provider: VEEAM
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass VMCE2020 Exam.
Free VMCE2020 Demo Online For VEEAM Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company has outgrown their current data center and plans to use the second data center as the new primary and needs to migrate their workloads. They are running VMware in both data centers. Which steps would allow this migration to occur without any data loss?
- A. 1. Replication job2. Failover plan3. Permanent failover
- B. 1. Backup job2. Instant VM Recovery3. Finalize the Instant VM Recovery
- C. 1. Replication job2. Failback3. Commit failback
- D. 1. Replication job2. Planned failover3. Permanent failover
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements are true regarding backup copy jobs in Veeam Backup & Replication? (Choose two.)
- A. The backup copy job creates a forever forward incremental backup chain
- B. The backup copy job creates a single file with multiple restore points included within for archival purposes
- C. During the backup copy job process, a VM snapshot is created for consistency
- D. Retention settings maintain the desired number of restore points as well as offer optional GFS for archival purposes
- E. Backup copy jobs copy entire VBK, VIB, or VRB files from the source backup repository to the target backup repository
NEW QUESTION 3
A backup administrator has replicated a virtual machine between two Hyper-V hosts and now would like to automatically verify the recoverability of the replica. What would they need to do?
- A. It is not supported to perform SureBackup replica testing for Hyper-V
- B. Create a virtual switch with no uplinks and start the virtual machine connected to the new switch
- C. Create a virtual lab and an application group; create a SureBackup for the replica job and run it once a day
- D. Start the virtual machine manually using the universal application item recovery wizard
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following scenarios properly applies the 3-2-1 rule to backup jobs?
- A. Use a backup job to back up to a Scale-out Backup Repository configured with capacity tier using AWS S3 and enable move mode
- B. Use a backup job to back up to a local repository; perform a backup copy job to a repository in another location
- C. Use backup jobs to back up directly to tape; ship the tapes off site
- D. Use a backup job to back up to a local repository; perform a backup copy job to the same repository
NEW QUESTION 5
Veeam is used for replicating VMware VMs. The production environment is comprised of two networks: 192.168.1.0/24 and 172.16.0.0/16. A web application requires a database server (whose IP address is 172.21.0.12) to receive queries from a web client (whose IP address is 192.168.1.32). The replicas are spread over multiple hosts. A backup administrator needs to configure a virtual lab to test a web client to database server query. Which of the following virtual lab types must be configured?
- A. Advanced multi-host
- B. Advanced single-host
- C. All virtual lab configurations would support that
- D. Basic single-host
NEW QUESTION 6
To suppress Veeam ONE alarms under specific conditions or when a specific event occurs, which of these options can be selected? (Choose three.)
- A. High CPU usage
- B. Veeam backup activity
- C. Snapshot creation
- D. Storage snapshot deletion
- E. Storage snapshot creation
- F. Snapshot deletion
NEW QUESTION 7
A company is required to have a daily backup with a retention of at least six weeks. The backups are running every eight hours during the day. From the options provided, what backup job would you advise based on their SLA and best practices?
- A. Forever forward incremental backup, with default job settings enabled
- B. Forever forward incremental backup, with a retention of 42 restore points, savings six weekly full backups
- C. Forever forward incremental backup, with a retention of 42 restore points
- D. Forward incremental backup with weekly synthetic full backups and a retention of 42 days
NEW QUESTION 8
If you need to run a script to stop a service in order to get an application-consistent backup on a Windows server, where can the script be run?
- A. In the guest processing setting of the job, enable application-aware processing and add a pre-freeze script to the VM
- B. Configure the script to run on the Veeam Backup & Replication server using the Windows Task Scheduler
- C. Copy the script to the VM and schedule the script to run prior to the start of the backup job using the Windows Task Scheduler in the VM
- D. In the virtual machines setting of the job, add a script in the scripts tab under ??Run the following script before the job:??
NEW QUESTION 9
A virtual machine in your environment has been hit by a virus. You need to restore the virtual machine as fast as possible. At the same time, you need to make sure that any dormant virus on the backed up virtual machine is detected. What restore method should you use when recovering to a new location?
- A. Instant VM Recovery with ??staged restore??
- B. Instant VM Recovery with ??secure restore??
- C. SureBackup
- D. Virtual disk restore
NEW QUESTION 10
A company has the following requirements:
Mission-critical VMs: hourly replication to disaster recovery site, daily backups of these VMs should be available at the disaster recovery site when required, the mission critical applications need to be available within 20 minutes. Business-important VMs: daily backups should be stored at the disaster recovery site. When required, the business-important applications need to be available within four hours.
Define the RPO and RTO for the company??s disaster recovery site.
- A. Mission-critical VMs: RPO = 60 minutes, RTO = one hour; business-important VMs: RPO = 60 minutes, RTO = four hours
- B. Mission-critical VMs: RPO = 24 hours, RTO = 20 minutes; business-important VMs: RPO = 24 hours, RTO = four hours
- C. Mission-critical VMs: RPO = 60 minutes, RTO = 20 minutes; business-important VMs: RPO = 24 hours, RTO = four hours
- D. Mission-critical VMs: RPO = 24 hours, RTO = four hours; business-important VMs: RPO = 24 hours, RTO = four hours
NEW QUESTION 11
Which storage optimization option uses a block size of 512 KB?
- A. LAN target
- B. WAN target
- C. Local target (large blocks)
- D. Local target
NEW QUESTION 12
A company has separate networks for management traffic and data traffic. All Veeam components are communicating over the management network. How would they define the data network for backup data transfers?
- A. Re-add all Veeam components involved in data transfer through the required interfaces
- B. Update routing tables on the components involved in data transfer
- C. Create a global network traffic rule, set appropriate source and target IP range
- D. Use the preferred network settings to switch to data network for the backup traffic
NEW QUESTION 13
Which backup method produces a backup chain that consists of the first full backup file (VBK) and a set of incremental backup files (VIB) following it? Additionally, the backup chain contains synthetic full and/or active full backup files that divide the backup chain into shorter series.
- A. Forward incremental backup
- B. Differential incremental backup
- C. Reverse incremental backup
- D. Forever forward incremental backup
NEW QUESTION 14
A company has replicated their critical application VMs to a second data center in another region. Their key application includes two database VMs and three application VMs. For proper operation, the database VMs need to start before the application VMs. What needs to be configured in Veeam to prepare for a disaster recovery situation?
- A. Use a failover plan
- B. Use a planned failover
- C. Use Instant VM Recovery
- D. Use on-click failover
NEW QUESTION 15
When a replication job is configured to use the replica mapping feature (no seeding), what will happen during the first run of the job?
- A. The replication job creates a clone of the mapped replica to preserve the original state before synchronizing the changes from the source infrastructure
- B. The replication job calculates the differences between the original and mapped VM; only the incremental changes will be synchronized
- C. The replication job will first restore the VM from the most recent restore point and then start to synchronize the incremental changes from the source infrastructure
- D. If a VM within the replication job is not mapped, the job will fail
NEW QUESTION 16
Look at the diagram. This daily backup job has been running for over 30 days and no active full backups have been taken since the first run. Which of the following best describes the backup job?
- A. This is a reverse incremental backup, keeping seven restore points
- B. This is a forward incremental backup with Sunday and Wednesday synthetic full, keeping seven restore points
- C. This is a forward incremental backup with transform enabled, keeping four restore points
- D. This is forever forward incremental backup, keeping seven restore points
NEW QUESTION 17
A Veeam backup administrator, protecting all VMs in a VMware environment with backups and replicas, has been requested to run a multi-server application in an On-Demand Sandbox. The sandbox needs to stay powered on, uninterrupted, for 30 days while daily backups and replicas continue to run. How can this be done?
- A. Create an application group and leverage regular replica restore points as the source for the application group
- B. Create a (secondary) replication job for the required VMs that are not scheduled to run; create a SureBackup job and use these replicas as the source
- C. Create a (secondary) replication job for the required VMs that are not scheduled to run; make an application group and use these replicas as the source
- D. Create an application group and leverage regular backup restore points as the source for the application group
NEW QUESTION 18
An SMB customer installed Veeam Backup & Replication in a simple deployment. How can the customer comply with the 3-2-1 rule?
- A. Create a Scale-out Backup Repository with object storage in the public cloud used as the capacity tier leveraging copy mode
- B. Create a backup to tape job to a local virtual tape library
- C. Create a Scale-out Backup Repository with object storage in the public cloud used as the capacity tier leveraging move mode
- D. Copy the backups to a separate local NAS device
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Easily pass VMCE2020 Exam with 50 Q&As Dumps-files.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-files.com VMCE2020 Dumps: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/VMCE2020/ (50 New Questions)